Manifest Into Darkness

Manifest Into Darkness

A Chapter by pinky1500

Sky was dressed in a black trench coat; he had his hood covering his face. He had snuck out of the society for a late night walk. He was minding his own business humming when out of the blue a huge creature covered in black misty stuff attacked him. Sky he tried to dodge its attack but the monster bite his arm, he screamed in pain because the monster’s fangs pierced his arm deeply. Sky than punched the monster twice, the monster cried in pain and ran into a black hole. Man what an unlucky night thought Sky he didn't bring any of his gear with him and his arm was turning a different color. His shadow part of his genes then started to heal his arm. Sky sighed all he wanted was some cake and ice cream. He then jumped on the houses roof tops and made his way back to the society. When he got back he quietly snuck back into his room when someone grabbed his arm.


Sky jumped “well, well what do we have here”, said a deep voice.


 Sky turned around to find Aiden behind him “I mm was just getting a late night snack “ he said, “and you’re getting a snack dressed like that” questioned Aiden. 


“Y"eah”, said Sky, “and guess what your grounded and by the way at least next time clean up the blood on your arm and jacket”, said Aiden walking away. Sky frowned as he walked in his room and closed his door behind him. He then removed his coat and cleaned up the dry blood off his arm. Then he took a shower and decided to take a long nap.


It was six thirty in the morning when someone busted through Sky’s door “wake up you good for nothing society member”, said a deep rough voice. 


Sky peeked open one eye to see a guy with blonde and black streaks with yellow eyes coming near him followed by a guy with silver hair and blue eyes. The boy with blonde hair pulled him out of bed. “Wait a minute Nathan stop I’m trying to sleep here” yelled Sky while kicking,” Lucas don’t just stand there help me”, yelled Nathan. 


Lucas shook his head no and stood watching the two boys fight off each other. “Will you just give up already”, asked Nathan. “Never “, screamed Sky.


 Then a girl with two long ponytail busted through the door “will you all please shut up”, she yelled at the top of her lungs. “It’s his fault” both of the boy said together. “Will you please stop you annoying thing, Nathan asked?


 Lucas sighed as the conversation worsened, in the end everyone woke up grumpy at the society and Lucas, Nathan, and Sky ended up having to clean the whole society.” This is so unfair”, cried Sky.


 “This wouldn't have happened if someone would have just woken up “, said Nathan while pinching up his face.


 Lucas just nodded in agreement. Then the girl form this morning appeared “that’s what all of you get for being such an eye sour”, said the girl. “Of course I mean expect Nathan”, she said while blushing.


 Sky tuned his head to face her direction,” oh I thought it was someone important but it’s just you Alice”, said Sky while making a face.


 Alice face than turned brighter than it did when she was talking about Nathan, then she said something under her breath and ran off somewhere. The boys then finished cleaning until everything was crystal clean, then a bell rung to let the children in the society know their classes were about to be gain and the three boys ran to class together laughing and joking.



© 2012 pinky1500


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
1 Review
Added on October 5, 2012
Last Updated on December 27, 2012


Author

pinky1500
pinky1500

VA



About
more..

Writing
Fate Fate

A Chapter by pinky1500


Fate Fate

A Book by pinky1500