Not dreaming

Not dreaming

A Chapter by pinky1500

Sky felt like he was still dreaming until he could actually feel the black mist on his body.What was happening ,he thought.

"Don't you want to play with us ", spoke the voice.

Sky jumped on his feet and looked around but he couldn't see anything because it was pure dark.He than felt chills going down his spine,something was definitely really wrong.Sky started to walk as he made his way through the darkness he keep going deeper and deeper until Bam he ran into something , Sky then reached out with his hands , and felt something with a rough texture.Sky felt relaxed it was a tree and than something gabbed a hold of Sky's face and pressed its fingers into his head.

 "Awe poor little half shadow monster", said the voice laughing "what will you do next?".

Sky started kicking and swinging."Let go "yelled Sky as he pulled the thing fingers off him, whatever was holding him screamed in pain because Sky was a lot stronger than it.

 "Well , well your a lot stronger than you look", said "the voice now let see how you handle this one".

 Sky was about to ask the voice what was it talking about but before yet again he was about to say something he got attacked again."Can this day get any better", Sky said yelling at the voice , the voice sounded familiar but he couldn't think about that right now.Then something made a noisy Sky didn't know if they had killer bunnies or something but he ran like hell.

But no matter how hard he ran it seemed whatever was chasing him was right behind him. It soon cough up to him and pined him to the ground Sky tried to punch and kick as hard but it was no use."Sky" called a voice as whatever was on top of him stabbed him repeatedly 

"Sky come one man fight back", said the voice again. 

Sky kicked and punched even harder than he did and the thing let him go and he ran faster and faster as his knuckles were bleeding. 

"COME ON SKY RUN A LITTLE BITE FASTER I CAN'T KEEP THIS GATE OPENED FOR LONG, yelled the voice.

 Sky really wished his shadow genes would go out of control right now.

"That's it your here now grab onto my hand said the voice.

Sky trusted the voice and reached his hand forwarded a hand grabbed his and pulled him in to a hole.

The last thing Sky heard form the creepy voice was "I'll never let you leave " screamed the voice.

 On the other side of the hole the sun was bright and Sky was glad to be back home. Then he looked at the person who saved him. The person who saved him looked like a really psycho, he had long light red hair and pink eyes, Sky knew then that this boy was like him.

"The boy then spoke with a smile long time no see", spoke the person.

"Huh" said Sky.

 "O yeah of course you wouldn't remember me we both changed", he said while laughing, "it's me Ian" Sky was shocked Ian was sort of his brother since they were born form the same shadow genes but they had different human genes. 

Sky shook his hand and thanked Ian and got up to go , "wait where are you going", asked Ian with a sad look.

" Home ", said Sky , he didn't want anything to do with Ian, but then again he need him to explain what just happened.

The two boy's journeyed back to the society together when they got back the first thing to come out Aiden was that he was glad he was okay plus the shook of Sky having a brother. 

"You haven't escaped us yet eheheh", said yet again yes that weird creepy voice as Sky groaned. 



© 2012 pinky1500


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
Added on October 5, 2012
Last Updated on November 1, 2012


Author

pinky1500
pinky1500

VA



About
more..

Writing
Fate Fate

A Chapter by pinky1500


Fate Fate

A Book by pinky1500