Sadness

Sadness

A Chapter by pinky1500

School at the society was out for a week so Sky took this time to relaxed in his room and listened to life boat by Early Morning Rebel as he thought. Sky had been loosing sleepy due to the pills he had been taking and from the stupid voice.Sky started to feel so horrible after taking his pill now,it was like his insides were slow disintegrating he then bite his lip form keeping himself from screaming.


His lip began to bleed as he kept biting it,he knew sooner or later his shadow genes any time could take over. 


"So you finally realized it now huh it to you soooo long",said the voice.


"Who are you I no your not a human or a shadow monster or like Ian and me ",choked out Sky. 


"Mmmm what makes you so sure of any of those thing said the ',voice, because shadow monster's cannot talk and Ian and me are the only half shadow monsters, said Sky confidant.


"That might be perhaps true but i a sure you I 'm a shadow monster I'm just not a low classed one laughed the", voice. 


Sky sighed, "great another problem , my life cannot get any better".


" O but it is ehehehe till next time", said the voice.



"Hey wait I'm not done talking to you ", Sky throw a pillow "what the heck man stupid voice only answered one of my questions and it didn't even answer all of it" ,he said ,as he laid his head down on his bed. Sky looked at ceiling why was I made, if I wasn't made Aiden wouldn't be so troubled along with everyone else at the society he thought to himself.


 It wasn't that he wasn't gracefully to everyone, he just felt like he didn't belong here no matter how hard he tried to smiled or joked it hurt him everything he tried to hide it some times he just wanted to ran away but he knew he couldn't run away from the Darkness it would follow him fort he rest of his life. He had to either fight it or let the darkness consume,but then he would Manifest Into Darkness forever and his shadow genes would destroy his human ones. Sky thoughts faded as he quietly feel into a long rest sleep. 


"Yes you will rot away said the voice quietly", and become darkness", "in deed you will", said the voice as a figure touched Sky's face.




© 2012 pinky1500


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

soory for the miss spelled words

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
1 Review
Added on October 5, 2012
Last Updated on December 27, 2012


Author

pinky1500
pinky1500

VA



About
more..

Writing
Fate Fate

A Chapter by pinky1500


Fate Fate

A Book by pinky1500