Dark Realm {Shadow Realm}

Dark Realm {Shadow Realm}

A Chapter by pinky1500

Sky woke up to his same crappy life, he was really getting tried of that crappy creepy voice in his head. Sky threw on a pair of white jeans with a gray shirt and some converse shoes, then he brushed his teeth and played with his hair till he just couldn't take it anymore. Sky then looked down to wash his face,when he looked up he didn't see his reflation in the mirror talk about scary,thought Sky as he checked his jeans to make sure he didn't wet him self . Okay it's just my eyes playing tricks on me he said as he walked away and then turned around to see still no reflation so then he took small steps towards the mirror and repeated the same thing over twice.
"Well you please stop you making a fool out of your self", laughed the voice.
"O yeah well at-lease I don't hind behind shadow monsters ", replied Sky.
"Mmm you have a point there my boy but do not fear I'm not hiding you are just not worth the time to let a weakling like you actual see me but I at sure you we well meet soon ehehehe ,now step into the portal so that your test can began", said the voice  
"I think I'm good but thanks", said Sky as he turned around to leave.  
"Hhh fine have it the hard way",said the voice as a big black hand came out and grabbed Sky. Sky tried to hold on to something but that was the worst idea he had, the hand drug him in to the dark realms where he soon was surrounded by darkness, it soon began to try to corrupt him but Sky keep himself composed.
"Well, well, well look at this the dirty dog has learned to control some of his powers  but that won't be an of for whats about to come for you laughed  the voice, but since you have stayed alive for this long I guess I could tell you  my name, people call me Zouo", said the voice. Finally  some answers thought Sky as he ran his hands through his hair. Sky then started to wondered through the darkness but this time he could see a little bit better, he was in a forest and up a head was a lake with brown water. Sky kept going until something cough his eyes.

It was a little girl  wearing a red jacket crying, Sky knew this scene to good if he went over to her she would try to kill him so he kept walking until he reached a tree and started to climb because something in his gut told him he wouldn't be leaving anytime soon. When he reached the top of the gray tree he  laid on the hard bark the only thing good about these tree's were that they were so huge a house could fit on them. Sky closed his eyes something was making him really tired but he keep fighting it as he blinked every second  as he then saw a face coming towards his, he kicked and threw slow punches as his body collapsed on the tree. When Sky woke up he was surrounded in a dark place with no gray sun or anything , he slowly moved off of what he guessed to be a couch and tried to get up but something was holding him back something huge and warm. Sky eyes then adjusted as a bright white light was cough on in the room. Sky then saw a girl with pink hair laying on him , she had  light caramel skin,wearing a black tutu and a white shirt. Sky eyes then flicked up as he saw a man coming towards him.

"Good evening", said the man as he looked away from Sky.




© 2012 pinky1500


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
Added on October 18, 2012
Last Updated on November 1, 2012


Author

pinky1500
pinky1500

VA



About
more..

Writing
Fate Fate

A Chapter by pinky1500


Fate Fate

A Book by pinky1500