Information

Information

A Chapter by pinky1500

Sky's mouth hung wide open, he would have never thought to see people in The Shadow Realms. The man then smiled as if he could read his mined," I can at sure you young man we are not human", said the man with pale skin and black shaggy hair.
"Then what are you", yelled Sky louder than what he had meant to be.
"I wish I could answer that but master would be angry  if I did , so why don't you ask him your self?", said the man.
Sky then looked at the door as he heard foot steps, then walking into to the room was a man with short blue hair, blue eyes with scares on his pale skin. He wore a black top hat and a trench coat with boots.
"Welcome, welcome, to our dear beloved home", said the man spinning around with his hands in the air.
"Who are you people", asked Sky getting a little annoyed  that no one ever answered his questions.
The girl on top on Sky then  lifted her head as she rubbed her eyes,then when she fully opened her eyes she smiled sheepishly at him.
"Nana get off our guest , it's not polite to violate their space", said the man  with the brown hair.
"Ash, stop ruining my fun, beside Sky doesn't mind", said Nana as she got off of Sky's body.
Sky sighed as he watched these couple of weirdos fuss.
"Haha", laughed the man with the blue hair.
Sky frowned as he looked at the old wooden floor. 
The blue headed man looked at Sky with an amusing look,"I suppose your ready for your questions to be answered, yes?', said the man.
Sky than  shook his head slowly.
The man then raised an eye brow and then spoke"You've heard the voice I'm I right?'
"Yes", said Sky.
"That voice I'm afraid is someone trying to start a war between shadow monster's and The Society", said the man.
"Why would someone do that, and how are you people",said Sky.
"You can call me Blood and to answer your second question  we are just normal shadow monsters", said Blood.
"No, your not normal shadow monster's don't resemble humans it's impossible", shouted Sky getting up from the couch.  
"I'm afraid It's very possible, you've seen right, the way how shadow monsters were first getting bigger and now talking", said Ash.
"Not to mention if you get the blood of a person who is half shadow monster and human with strong shadow monster genes", said Nana as she grabbed Sky's hand and smiled.
Sky mind then started to flash back to that first night when he was out late and a shadow monster bite him. What have I done thought Sky to himself.
"Don't worry, were not on the other's side where gonna help you learn to control your other half", said Blood.
"Others",said Sky?
"He means the other shadow monster", said Nana.
"In three months you will be able to control your shadow monster half and you will become a official shadow monster hunter", said Ash.
"Wait why are you helping me and whats in it for you", asked Sky?
"Lets just say we don't quiet like being told what to do and besides it'd be fun ticking off the other shadow monsters", said Blood.
Sky sat back down on the couch to soak all the information an, as he saw Blood whisper something into Nana and Ash before they left the room.
"Sky",said Blood.
"Yes",asked Sky?
"Don't trust anyone", said Blood before leaving the room also. 


© 2012 pinky1500


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on November 1, 2012
Last Updated on November 1, 2012


Author

pinky1500
pinky1500

VA



About
more..

Writing
Fate Fate

A Chapter by pinky1500


Fate Fate

A Book by pinky1500