The Mask Behind the creepy voice

The Mask Behind the creepy voice

A Chapter by pinky1500

Sky really was glad to be home but he could't enjoy it all the way since the official shadow monster exam was coming up.
After twenty mins for studying for the written exam Sky got up from brown desk and walked to his bed to fell a sleep. At six o clock Sky woke up to the sound of screams and footsteps running around outside his door. Sky then got off his bed and started to walk to the his door when that creepy voice started to talk again but this time with a body.
"Sky why won't you listen to me and just loss your self in darkness don't you see this world is such an ugly sight but with the shadow monsters under my control and you by my side we can turn this world into something amazing", said the person coming closer to Sky. 
The moonlight coming from Sky's window then revealed Aiden with a creepy smile pasted on his face.


"No, you can't be" screamed Sky.

"Poor Sky your so naive ", said Aiden.

"Okay, Aiden if this is some kind of joke its not funny",said Sky as he laughed heartlessly. 
"Silence , this no joke  Projectxxx12 ",yelled Aiden.

"Now, what", screamed Sky.
"Now, you be a good boy and obey your master",said Aiden.
Sky was about to take a step forward but his door flew open and Blood stood in front of the door frame as flames blazed out in the hallway.
"Well, Sky I was hopping we wouldn't have to meet again", said Blood as his eyes landed on Aiden.
Aiden smiled before disappearing .
"Where did he go ", asked Sky as he knees began to get shaky.
"He's the least of your worries, right now there's more important things to do",said Blood.
"Like what", asked Sky as he balled up his fest .
"Like getting out of this building",said Blood
Sky then nodded as his shadow wings came out of his back, Blood then jumped out of the window with Sky as they landed gracefully where Nathan waited with Alice  Kristen ,Ashley, Nana and Ash.


Sky than ran up to them not seeing Lucas,he looked at Nathan who seemed to shake his head then Ashley started to cry.

"We need to get the students into a portal that'll take us far away from here", said Blood as he put his hand on Sky's shoulder.

Sky and the others gathered the remaining alive students to a portal. Then the headed into the portal them self but Sky stopped and turned around to watch as the building that was his home was now basically ashes and shadow monsters running. He then turned back around to the portal with a scary look in his eyes as he stepped into it.
The end of the portal lead to a place hidden in the mountains. 
Sky than waited a few moments before standing up in front of everyone to start speaking.
"A war has started between us and the shadow monsters, they have tore do our home and killed our friends now we must fight back before they kill more and turn this world into darkness",said Sky.
"Why should we listen to you",said a young boy.
"Whether you listen to me or not the matter is we're all in danger here", said Sky before he walked away to be alone. 
  


© 2013 pinky1500


Author's Note

pinky1500
three more chapters left for MID!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on December 27, 2012
Last Updated on January 1, 2013


Author

pinky1500
pinky1500

VA



About
more..

Writing
Fate Fate

A Chapter by pinky1500


Fate Fate

A Book by pinky1500