Oliver

Oliver

A Chapter by Sarah

Claire P/O/V

I look up to Oliver face he has a smug smile on his face; Amelie said he can hurt me with out killing her fast. Was she dead? No please, don't be dead please. I look down at the floor for a few seconds processing my thoughts.

Oliver uses vampire speed to come over a fling my head back by my hair; I let out a small scream of pain. "Yo..You can not hurt me unless Amelie dead." I say to him quickly. He laughs at me "Claire, I can not kill you until Amelie is dead." He says pointing out the fact. I gulp as he pulls my hair back and whispers in my ear "Now let's have some fun."

Hours passed with Oliver hurting me and burning me. He most of been doing it for over 12 hours and I was so tired and Oliver was still full energy. He slaps me round the face one last time and I scream out in pain as I feel something has broken. He starts to walk away from me but I need to ask him why he is doing this.

"Why Oliver?" I ask him. He just laughs at me "because Claire, Amelie has something I want. Power. To get that little Claire, I need to hurt her and by hurting you I am hurting her in the progress." He say to proudly "She has always wanted her daughter back Claire and now she has her but for how long. The curse that your grandfather/father what ever you want to call him. Will go away is if you become a vampire."

Wait did he just say Bishop was my father too. How is that possible? Oliver looks at me and laughs even more "you did not know Bishop was your father?" I shake my head "He raped Amelie when she was young, making the most one thing she always wanted to be a hurtful memory."

Bishop was a complete prick, he hurt Amelie so much and now Oliver is hurting her. He looks at me. "Good night" he tells me before walking out the stone cold room where I let tears. I was so scared and I wanted my mum, my friends and a bed to be honest.

Amelie P/O/V

"I need to cool of the party." I say to my self walking out of the door before turning to Shane "If anything has happened to her. I am holding you responsible. Do you understand?" I ask him, I can hear is heart rate increase and he nods to me. I walk out in the cold night where me limo is waiting.

"Oliver," I say to him down the phone. "The party is off, Claire is missing and if you see her bring her to me." I tell him

"Amelie, does she not like you enough for her to be your daughter?" he ask me before he continues "Does she hate you?" he ask me once again.

I decide to say anything back to his immature comments about me and my daughter.

I decide it is best to call Myrnin. He picks up on the forth ring.

"Hello my dearest Amelie, how can I help you?" he greats me with.

"Myrnin, Claire is missing and the party's off." I tell him, he sighs deeply

"Can you let me know if any of the portals are being used to by Claire please?"

"Of course Amelie, would you like me to come round?" he asks me. I decide maybe it is not the best for him to come round yet but maybe in the morning.

"In the morning, if possible." I let him have the choice.

"Of course, night Amelie." He says to me before ending the call.

I sit back on the chair in the car a let out some cries, Claire is all I have left. I have lost my Sam the love of my life. I do not want to lose Claire too, my only daughter I could ever wish for even though it maybe from my father…

Flashback:

I lay still in my bed not being able to sleep, I had no supper for the past few nights now as my father said I was not worth it as I should stop crying and when I have, I would be allowed supper once again. I look around my room and touch the bracelet my mother had gave me before she was murdered in front of me by my father.

"Who's there?" I ask out to my room before my father aperies, "Amelie, I am going to give you what you always wanted." He tells me before going on top of me and pulling of my gown. I try to scream but he keeps his hand firmly over my mouth as he begins…

End of Flashback.

We appear outside my house. Timothy, one of my guards opens the door and lets me out walking me up to the front porch closely by enough 7 guards. I walk in and smell Claire over my furniture where she has been for the last couple of days.

I walk up to my bedroom and decide to get change in to something less formal. I change it too a cream suit and put on the bracelet my mother gave me before walking down stairs to the sofa where I sit there and relax and full in too a deep sleep.



© 2011 Sarah


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

263 Views
Added on October 6, 2011
Last Updated on October 6, 2011


Author

Sarah
Sarah

United Kingdom



About
I am english and am 16 years old. I was born on 13th march. I live in washington in england. I write poems, short stories. books I like: Morganville vampires Fallen twilight harry potter. Fr.. more..

Writing
Darkness Darkness

A Poem by Sarah


The curse The curse

A Poem by Sarah


Little Darling Little Darling

A Poem by Sarah