The angered Oliver

The angered Oliver

A Chapter by Sarah

Shane P/O/V

I look back to Amelie as she walks out of are door, Michael close it and double locks it before turning to me "what the f**k did you do!" he shouts at me. Ok I need to stop and think how I was going to tell them I left Claire to die, by some vampire and now she is missing. "Well!" Eve and Michael shout at me at the same time.

"I um…left her," I said. Eve gives me a puzzle look while Michael face turns fuming as he realised what I mean, that I left her dying with a vampire. "You left her to DIE!" he shouts at me which I nod to. Eve punches me in the jaw which sends me back a little.

"You twat!" she shouts a me. I move to go to my room, I don't need this right now, and I already feel guilty. I push pass Eve and go to my room which I then lock the door and fall flat on my bed. I let tears full down my face. Where I finely let myself sleep.

"Shane" I hear Claire voice, I turn round to see her pinned up ageist the wall next to a vampire who is going to drain her dry. I move a step closer to go and help her. I stop for a moment. What am I doing? I will hurt Amelie, like she hurt me. "Shane… help" Claire shouts at me…

"Shane" I hear Claire voice, I turn round to see her pinned up ageist the wall next to a vampire who is going to drain her dry. I move a step closer to go and help her. I stop for a moment. What am I doing? I will hurt Amelie, like she hurt me. "Shane… help" Claire shouts at me…

I wake whipping the sweat of my face, I could not get out the cry's for help Claire called for me and I ignored her. I was meant to protect her, not watch her die. What if she was dead… I just can not think like that. I don't even know is she would ever take me back after what I did to her.

I roll over to cheek what time it was. 10 am. I pulled my self out of bed pulling a t-shirt over my head. I begin to walk down stirs when I sense something not right. The house is not right in itself. I let that thought leave my mind, its not like a house is magic.

Claire P/O/V

I felt a sharp pain across my face "get up!" Oliver shouts at me after slapping me round that face. I open my eyes to see that I am now no longer tied to a chair, I am lying on a old torn up matrices with one of my hands handcuffed a bit of metal coming out of the ground.

I move my self up so I am slumped up against the wall looking down. My dress was torn and one part of my shoulder cuff was off. My legs where red where the rope was too tight and I had scratches and burn marks all over my body from what he did to me yesterday.

"Breakfast," he tells me why chucking a bit of bread to me like I was a prisoner. I don't look up to him as I want this to be over so I could be left alone. He bends down putting a plastic cup next to the end of the mattress which had half a cup of water in.

That time I do look up to him for a split second before moving my gaze back down to knees. Why did I have to come to Morganville, Shane does not love me. My real mum is a vampire, not that I don't mind them it just confuses me so much. I felt a slight tear before Oliver once again pulls me hair backwards "Remember your manners." He tells me before letting me go.

I pull myself closer in before nodding to him "thank you." I tell him before he stands back up moving out of the door closing it leaving me with a little light, I crawl over to my water before picking it up and downing it, it one.

I was weak; I need the water. I looked around the room had not changed apart from there was a cage with what looked like silver coating, there was also a bucket with a few knives and wipes. I let out screams for help but nothing. No one came. No one knew where I was. I did not even know where I was…

I gave up in the end and start to stair at a blank wall until I realised once again that this area had a little light and there was no candle or light bulb in this room. I looked around till I found where the light was coming from… a small box shape window which was hanging over the cage. I now know what the cage was for a vampire one the sliver coating of the care and tow the light from the sun.

I tried moving forward towards the window where I got stuck with my arm handcuffed from the bit of metal coming out from the ground. I kept pulling just hoping that my hand would slip free from the handcuff which did not happen. I feel back down and closed my eyes slipping away deep into my thoughts.

The door swings open, Oliver was standing there with a long bit of middle with a O on the top of it. I gulp and move back in the corner. He gets the bucket tipping the remands of the equipment on the floor.

He looks up at me giving me one of those evil smiles, he started to make the fire in the bucket before putting the piece of metal in it and coming and sitting next to me.

"Little Claire," he calls me which I stare at him and the bucket of fire "let me go, please." I beg him; I don't care if it makes me looks weak I want to be out of here. He just shakes his head at me. I move my feet to kick him but he grabs it, pinning it down before standing up walking over to the bucket.

He pulls out the long metal bar before coming over to me in vampire speed and pressing it down on my back where I let out painful screams "you need to learn manners little girl, or else your stay will get very less pleasant." He warns me dropping the scorching piece of metal and once again leaving me…



© 2011 Sarah


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

332 Views
Added on October 6, 2011
Last Updated on October 6, 2011


Author

Sarah
Sarah

United Kingdom



About
I am english and am 16 years old. I was born on 13th march. I live in washington in england. I write poems, short stories. books I like: Morganville vampires Fallen twilight harry potter. Fr.. more..

Writing
Darkness Darkness

A Poem by Sarah


The curse The curse

A Poem by Sarah


Little Darling Little Darling

A Poem by Sarah