Fun and games

Fun and games

A Chapter by Sarah

Oliver P/O/V

"What!" I ask again, looking at Amelie. "She Oliver is my daughter. I would like to inform you that you can not harm her." She tells me, which is true. I can not harm this girl until both of her parents are dead. How did Amelie have a human child? Unless… no that can not be, she cannot be Amelie child from when she was human. That would mean that Claire is older then me but how. "How is that possible Amelie?" I ask her. She looks stubborn with me; well I guess I nearly killed her daughter.

"I think, you should leave Oliver… before I get my guards and you will regret that. I am warning you." I smile at her for a second before turning to Claire, "Well it looks like you are not useless after all little Claire." I pause and bring up my fangs "I will see you soon, oh and don't forget Amelie you should be telling the town about you little… em daughter." I know that for the little protection on her to work she has to tell the town which may make her weak. I start to walk out the door before she calls under her breath which I am not sure I am meant to hear "A*****e."

I walk out to the underground car park as it is still light. I get in my car and start to drive back to common ground and be my fun oh happy hippie self. Claire is Amelie daughter. This could be a good thing after all. Amelie has always wanted a daughter, and she would do anything to protect her. Including giving up the town, I may not be able to kill Claire or Amelie but that does not mean I can not hurt them in other ways. Maybe I should have take a little visit to Shane Collins.

I come up to the glass house; it still looks like at always does. I park my car close to the house (I may not get burned by the sun because of my age but it still hurts.) I start walking up to the front of the house. Shane and Eve are in I can smell them but Michael however is out. I knock on the door and wait for numberless seconds "Babe, did you forget you keys again." I hear Eve yelling at me thinking I am Michael.

She opens the door and tries shutting it when she sees my face but I catch it and throw her back on the floor before walking in to there messy house " you should think before you act Eve" I glance at her "I want to speak to you and Shane alone, it is regarding Claire." By this time Shane has come out, rushing over to Eve making sure she is ok. "What about Claire?" Shane asks me.

I take a seat down in there leaving room, it was rather messy. You would think that leaving in the founder's house they would make sure it was clean. "Do you want Claire to be safe Shane," he eyes me but I am sure he knows I could win in a fight. "What have you done to Claire he hiss at me standing up, I shake my head "nothing, I just know that if you do not swear your self to me I will change that" he looks at me for a second when Eve buts in "Don't Shane" she like me knows he is thinking about it "I will leave Shane but do think about it, I will not spear her life that long" I stand up and walk towards the door " I do it" I hear is a slow voice.

"Excellent" I grab Shane wrist and pull it very hard to the outside where my car is, I shove him in and start to drive towards founder square. I pull out a phone and call Amelie.

"Yes Oliver, what do you want now" I hear a stubborn lady at the end of the phone, "Can you please meet me in a town meeting please, you might as well bring Claire as she is very much a part of the town." I hear her sigh on the phone "Is the meeting import, as I am normally the one who organise them" I roll my eyes look at Shane who is sitting looking very angry at me. "I will be there shortly." I say in a hipper tone.

Amelie P/O/V from when Oliver leaves.

I rush over to Claire "Are you alright sweet heart?" I ask her she nods to me but I can see she is in pain "You told Oliver." That was a statement not question but I do understand what she is saying so I nod "it was to save you, I can not lose you again." She nods and smiles at me I pick her up and help walk her to the portal into my house. I sit her down on the sofa and get her a drink.

"Amelie" I look at her taking a seat next to my own daughter "what did Oliver mean about telling the town" That I needed to d, if Claire want me to do it of course. "He means, that I need to let the town know that you are my daughter other wise he could try and kill you again however this is my town and I shall not let him hurt you." She looks a bit shocked but she nods at me to tell me she understands. "You can stay here for some more nights until I let the town know about you" I sigh, I want the town to know but it feels like we are moving so fast.

Ring ring, ring "I will be right back," I go into my study and grab the phone look at the caller id, great Oliver. Now what does he want? "Yes Oliver, what do you want now" I say stubbornly, "Can you please meet me in a town meeting please, you might as well bring Claire as she is very much a part of the town." I sigh, now he knows that Claire is my daughter she is going to have to take part in the towns meeting most of the time. I wish Oliver did not act like this however now he knows about us I can not let that go "Is the meeting import, as I am normally the one who organise them" If he is going to try and discuses with me about how Claire is my daughter and such I am going to be very angry. "I will be there shortly." Great I guess I am going to the meeting with Oliver.

"Claire, scene as you are my daughter. You will need to come with me to town meeting and such." She nods and smile at me. "Let's get ready, you will need to look respectable for a meeting" I say with a smile.

We both go in are bedrooms and get ready. I lay out Claire cloths that I will ask her to wear. I tried to keep today's fashion as I know she will not be wanting to wear gowns at her age, so I lay out skinny black bottoms and a gold and silver top. I also lay out flat shoes as I am not sure if she will be able to walk in high shoes like me.

I go get myself ready putting on a gown and tying my hair up in a neat bun with some curls coming down the side, I apply minimal make up before hearing a knock on the door. "Come in Claire" I know when she is outside as I can hear her heart beat as my maids are vampires and do not have one. She walks in fully dresses and her hair is down in lose waves "You look lovely, but we must hurry as I am not one for being late." I give her a smile before opening a portal to go to the council meeting.

Claire P/O/V

This is wired, I am Amelie daughter I can handle but now I got to go to meetings. Me and Mum (That's wired saying that) did not have to wait long before Olive came in to the meeting I was looking down but I could feel his presence in the room, I look up and see Shane is with him too being palled along by the wrist. Why is Shane letting Oliver do that, he hates Oliver. "Shane" I say with panic, I go to stand up but Amelie holds me down "Not wise Claire, just wait I will look out for him." She says in my ear.

Oliver continues to pull Shane when he reaches the table where me and Amelie are sitting. "Claire are you ok?" he ask me and he try's to come round to hug me before I could speak Oliver palls him away and speaks "Did I say you could talk," he spits out at Shane. Why was he speaking to him like that? No he didn't. Shane did not sign a contract with Oliver.

"Oliver, what is this meeting about." She says only looking at Oliver and not Shane. "I came here to tell you that this boy is now mine, body and soul." I look up at Shane "He said it was to keep you safe, I had too." I shake my head, "I am safe." What an idiot. OK I have once sign a body and soul contract but with Amelie not Oliver. Oliver. You do not sign one with Oliver. I have been in Morganville less time than him and I even know not to sign a bloody contract with Oliver.

"Oliver, if you got him to sign a contract, believing that Claire was in trouble. Then I am going to decline it." She is helping Shane. Just like she said she would. "Shane, did you say yes to this contract because you believed Claire was in trouble." "Amelie he is mine" Oliver says harshly. "No he is not. Unless he says it know."

"Shane" he looks up at me "I am completely safe. I am coming home soon." I look up at Amelie and she nods. I get the approval from my parent to say that I am allowed to say that she is my mum, how wired. "I can not be harmed as Amelie is…" I pause for a second "My real mother."

He looks up at me confused, then too Amelie. "She is your what?"



© 2011 Sarah


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i enjoyed this, it felt as if you were more relaxed in the writing style- it felt as if you knew where this was going, lots of interest. fantastic.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

399 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 6, 2011
Last Updated on October 6, 2011


Author

Sarah
Sarah

United Kingdom



About
I am english and am 16 years old. I was born on 13th march. I live in washington in england. I write poems, short stories. books I like: Morganville vampires Fallen twilight harry potter. Fr.. more..

Writing
Darkness Darkness

A Poem by Sarah


The curse The curse

A Poem by Sarah


Little Darling Little Darling

A Poem by Sarah