Finaly I found out

Finaly I found out

A Chapter by Sarah

Claire P/O/V

I turn round. Amelie was looking at me coldly. There was no way I was getting out of this so I fess up? "Sorry" I say very quietly as that's all I could get out. My throat was hurting because I was scared. "I should of never let you come here" I start to run for the door but she was there before I could get to it. "Let me go… please" I don't look in her eyes, remembering what Eve told me. I look at the floor, knowing she could turn on me and kill me.

"Claire." She says, her tone gone back down to when I first arrived her, cool and relaxing "I should tell you the truth of this little girl." That's when I look at her confused; she was going to tell me about why she had a little girl's room and who was in that picture. Amelie walked over to the bed sat down and traced her finger across the top of the photo.

Amelie P/O/V in the bedroom with Claire.

I trace my finger over the photo on the bedside cabinet, I new it was time to tell Claire who she is. I smile at the photo before I ask Claire to sit down next to me. This is the first time in many years someone has got close to me out of my wish. Claire looks at me "She is very beautiful Amelie" I have to laugh a little at that. I look at her "Yes she is Claire much like you," I say with a smile. She ignores a little of what I say which does not bother me as I feel very relaxed in this room. I always have it, it bring me great memories.

Flash Back

"Goodnight sweet hart, love you" I say with a massive grin on my face "You sleep tight now" turning off the bedside light. "Mummy, please tell me one more story."

"Not to night." I walk slowly out of the door.

End of Flash Back.

Only if I new what would happen that night, I would of left town with her. A tear falls out of my eye, I wipe it away but Claire sees me. "She was special to you?" what a question to ask me "Of course." She smiles at me. I was going to have to tell her. "Claire, you know my father changed me?" She nods at me "That night I said good night to my daughter like I did every night. Telling her the of the princes and the pea which was her favourite." She smiles at me "That was mine" I nod and carry on "Anyway, when I went to bedroom my self my father was in my room. He did not change my daughter, he gave her a curse which made her die but when she does, she comes back as the same person but with different parents but her real parents remain as birth one's as she still carry's there DNA." I stop so she could keep up with me "After he did that he killed her and turned me. He did this to punish me. I could never have a child again and I would properly never see then one I had." I realise tears are coming out of my eyes. Claire pass's me a tissue thank you I mouth her.

I get my self together before carrying on. "I am sorry" she says to me, I look up at her "I should not have come in here." I nod but I am glad she did now I can tell her why she is so important to me "Claire. I lost all hope, years past and past." Her eyes start to feel up with tears. "You are my daughter. I am sorry for what my father did to you. He did not kill you when he took over because he couldn't; the curse he put on you stops him from killing you again." She shook her head "I… I cannot be yours Amelie. I have parents. I am sorry." I nod to her once again trying not to get tears in my eyes "I am your birth parent Claire. The people who you lived with are real but they are just a part of the curse." Tears come to her eyes and she started to cry.

Claire P/O/V

I can not be her daughter. Can I? I look like the person in the picture but that's not me. If Amelie was right then. I am not sure about it. I am truly confused. I feel a hot liquid coming down my face. I was crying. Amelie or Mum turns to me and puts her arm around me for comfort. I would of shaken her off but it feels right some how, not like when my other mum hugged me, this was real and full of love. I stopped and pulled away and looked up a Amelie.

Flash back

"Mummy, look" I point to duck pond, opening a loaf of bread to throw some in. "can I mum please" I say trying to get my mum to let me feed them a little bit. She looks at me comes over "Ok, but be careful and not to much please" she picks me and we throw the bread in together.

End of Flash back

"Oh my god" I say pulling my hand to cover my mouth. "I remember you." I say with more tears coming to my eyes. We start to walk out of my old room hand in hand. She locks it back up. "Come on, I want to show you something."

Amelie opens up a portal and walks through, me following accordingly. We come to a huge room "Where are we?" I ask. "Founder square. This way" she says pulling me along till we come to a room. She turns the handle but it was locked. "You stay there I will be right back." I go to nod but she is gone before I can.

"Hello Claire" the voice sent shivers down my back but before I could turn round I was up on the wall being held by my throat. Trying to breath I mange to get out word "Oliver."

"How nice of you to come out in the open." He says with a smile and a little laugh in his voice." He loses his grip around my neck a bit so I could speak "Let me go, I am Amelia's" I thought I would never say that but I needed to. To try and keep my self alive. " Hel…" he put is hand more hard round my throat so I could not get the rest of my words out. I was stuck. I was going to die, but I wouldn't. I was going to lose my mum again, that's what brought tears to my eyes. "Such a worthless human, but not to Amelie I see." He says with a bit of confusion in his voice. He did not know about me. He did not know that Amelie was my mum.

Amelie P/O/V

I am so glad that I let Claire final know about me and her, now I can enjoy time with her. I know who to get rid of the curse but I am not sure if she would want it but time will tale. Now wear was that key. "hel.." I hear in the distance. That was Claire. That was my daughter she needed me. I ran as fast as I could wear I saw Oliver over my daughter, holding her up ageist the wall and her searching for breath.

"Let Claire go Oliver!" I say in a harsh tone, he turns at me and smiles. I have never felt like this in a long time. Claire could be taken away from me once again. I was not going to let that happen. "Oliver, let her go!" I say again with the harshness in my voice. "Now, why should I do that, when this is getting interesting Amelie. She is nothing to you."

I stop and think about this for a moment. If he knows about Claire, he could not harm her, until both her parents are dead. So it would be my life for hers. "She has everything to do with me Oliver." That gets his attention "She is my daughter, now let her go!" I say once again. He drops her and she grips at her throat, you can see the hand mark what is there.

"What."



© 2011 Sarah


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You take us straight into the moment... and keep us intrigued with every turn.. every change.. every glimpse back.. So well done!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Sarah

11 Years Ago

Thank you
a lot of originality to this, quite an unusual subject. I liked the way you described the room that sense of it being relaxing, that feeling of being comfortable at home. make me want to read more of this book. fantastic.

Posted 11 Years Ago


You were very good at getting me hooked! I want to read more, and I will if I get the time. Although, I want to know who Oliver is. I think it would be a little more climatic if we knew.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Very interesting beginnings...nicely written. The tension is quite well developed.

Will read more...

Steel

Posted 12 Years Ago


love it

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

671 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 6, 2011
Last Updated on October 6, 2011


Author

Sarah
Sarah

United Kingdom



About
I am english and am 16 years old. I was born on 13th march. I live in washington in england. I write poems, short stories. books I like: Morganville vampires Fallen twilight harry potter. Fr.. more..

Writing
Darkness Darkness

A Poem by Sarah


The curse The curse

A Poem by Sarah


Little Darling Little Darling

A Poem by Sarah



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Antidote Antidote

A Poem by Stephanie S