Forbidden Love: Chapter One

Forbidden Love: Chapter One

A Chapter by Jessi Webb =)
"

A story of love that can last through good times and bad, and compassion for each other that could withstand even the hardest storms of life . With a few twists and turns you'll never expect !

"

     As I sit alone at the corner table, I see him walk in . He was the most gorgeous thing I had ever seen . He glanced my way and smiled . Then he did something I never expected, he changed direction and came striding confidently towards me .

 

     He sat down in the chair beside me and said in a honey-silk voice,"Hi I'm Josh, but you can call me J . What's your name ?" 

 

     I was so suprised it took me almost three seconds to answer him,"I-Isabell, Is for short ." I managed to stamer .

    

"Awesome name . I think we have english together," he said, and just as I started to answer he continued,"I was wondering if you'd like to go to the dance with me this Friday ?"

 

     Umm... sure ." I said in a very suprised voice . I can't believe it, I'm going to the dance with..... with..... HIM !

 

     "Cool, so I'll see ya around ?"

 

     "Definatly !" Seriously was that the best I could do ? 'Definetly' Ugg ! I looked up through the curtain of hair to see him staring admiringly at me . 

 

     There was a (I don't know what to call it) a like feeling in the air surrounding him that gave me a numbing calm feeling . What was it about him that made me feel like this ? As this thought ran through my mind, the world around me started spinning . I felt nausitated .

 

     Head spinning, I fell out of my chair and landed on the floor .

 

     While slipping into a mind-numbing unconsciousnuss, I sensed J kneeling beside me, holding my hand and whispering,"It will be ok my true love . I won't let anything happen to you . I love you ."

 

     All I had the strength to say was,"I know you'll protect me . I love you, too !" I heard a suprised gasp come from J . I don't think he knew I was still conscious whan he has said those things . But I'm glad I was .

 

     I was barely aware of being put into the ambulance . Though everything past that is a blur .

 

     



© 2009 Jessi Webb =)


Author's Note

Jessi Webb =)
Please review truthfully and honestly !

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very short. I think it would be a lot better with Detail, Detail, Detail. It's a good story idea, keep at it make the reader beg for more!

Posted 14 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

That was awesome. I could feel the emotion.well done I liked it!

Posted 14 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I was light, free, and innocent! I love it!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Good job! You started things off nicely. This has that adolescent, innocent feel I think it's supposed to. My only question is, have these two known each other for any length of time? Or is this sort of a "love at first sight" kind of connection? Maybe you will answer that in chapters to come. Keep writing!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

oh my god. This was very cool! I just can't wait to read more!!!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Yes as a prologe it is very good. i hope when you get into chapter one you have some background on them both. First love always have those awkward moments. I cant wait to read it.
Great Write.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I want more!
This is very good for a prologe..
Keep writing!

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 3 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

304 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 31, 2009


Author

Jessi Webb =)
Jessi Webb =)

Lavalette, WV



About
Hey peoples ! My name is Jessi Webb, and I am a 12 year old girl . I am a young aspiring author . I believe that you are never really too young or too old to be an author . I believe that the true mea.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Stars Stars

A Poem by Jessi Webb =)