The ancient vitamin D

The ancient vitamin D

A Story by pksmart
"

This story is about ancient people. How they get benefits from vitamin d natural source sun.

"
Characters:-
Aryan:- a young boy of age 27
Sunita :- a wife of Aryan of age 16
Once upon in an ancient time , Aryan a young boy , was scaring to go out of his den. He liked to live in the darkness of his den. Since childhood, he had been spending very less time outside. He didn't love sun's heat. He was very loving son for his father. His father gave him goat flesh daily in his den. Aryan like to eat boiled rice too. He didn' t like to drink milk.
Aryan had to go outside because that day he was going to marry to a 16 year old beautiful girl of his community. His sister came near him and caught his hands. She pulled him out of the den. His eyes suddenly closed due to sudden sunlight exposure to him. He had no habit of taking sunlight so he faced difficulty. His eyes were still closed.
Aryan opened his eyes comfortably and he saw he was in a marriage ceremony. His mother told him that his marriage was done. Soon the other family members started laughing at Aryan as he opened his eyes 1 hour later. Sunita his wife, was little sad who stood beside him. She asked his father bravely that why she was married to a 5 ft boy. Sunita was 6ft girl. Most of the men in community was above 6ft. Most them were black but Aryan was little black only due to less sun's exposure.
Aryan felt sad due to Sunita comment. He ran away from there to his darkest den. Sunita didn't come to his den.
Few days later , Aryan heard that her wife sunita had married to another 7ft tall and working boy. This hurted him alot. Many girls did not want to marry him as he was weak , short and lazy. The strong flood hit his community area and his den was flooded too. All men and women with their children started their migration from that place in search of a suitable place. They took many food items and goats for milk. They were going through grassland and the full sun exposure was hurting Aryan. The journey was going to be too long. In few days Aryan habitated to sunlight. In group of his friends , he was very happy and running whole day with them . They were playing and enjoying a lots. His ex-wife was ignoring him , who was going with his new hubby. Aryan was feeling healthier now . His blood circulation became too good due to playing and sun exposure. His veins could be seen in his hands. His skin became more darker. He drank milk as he liked it now. Soon his height increased few inches in the duration of 3 month journey. His group of friends were too competetive. They competed in running and drinking milk. These healthier competition improved health of Aryan. They reached at the destination. Aryan was no more a prisoner of a den. He had friends and most the time they played and worked in sunlight. In 3 years , he became a 6ft tall and strong boy.
Aryan married to a 21 year old girl. He became very energetic boy in his community.
Aryan life changed due to vitamin D. The sunlight is a large source of vitamin d. The uv radiation forms vitamin d from fat under the skin. This vitamin is important for calcium and phosphorus absorption in body for healthy bones and nervous system. Today most of the person dont get required vitamin d. Most of them busy in homes and offices. If they are outside they wear clothes on their bodies. The full sun exposure to body is necessary for health as it is natural thing. Vitamin d also protect us from various diseases related to heart , bone, flu etc.



© 2016 pksmart


Author's Note

pksmart
Welcome to my stories

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
Added on May 30, 2016
Last Updated on May 30, 2016
Tags: vitamin d, science, fiction, ancient

Author

pksmart
pksmart

patna, patna, India



About
I am a science graduated student. I Like imagination and wanted to show it in the form of writing more..

Writing
The Graveyard The Graveyard

A Story by pksmart


Style Style

A Story by pksmart


THE FORCE THE FORCE

A Book by pksmart