Riddle

Riddle

A Story by poetic-raven2012

The Riddle

            The riddle of a mastermind written in a language without a lie, told in the dark without a light, an absolution with no resolution. You can’t resolve that which doesn’t exist, but the riddle is a lie; it fiddles with words and then arise questions.  The dark is a lie for the moon is a light, alive and breathing, seething at being forgotten. And absolution has a solution but you don’t want to hear it, the moon holds it, because dark means no light so the moon, a light, cannot be right.

            I am the moon with words, the hidden light that hurts, but I am also the language with no lie, so the moon I despise. I am an anomaly among familiarity; the greatest truth is a lie. The moon so bright, happens in a time called dark; it ate my flight.

            So the language will continue to have no lies, as long as the moonlight isn’t bright.

© 2010 poetic-raven2012


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

270 Views
Added on July 10, 2010
Last Updated on July 10, 2010

Author

poetic-raven2012
poetic-raven2012

Baltimore, MD



About
Hiya. I'm Jenn, I'm fifteen. I have the five most amazing best friends in the world. ♥ I spend as much time as possible with them as possible. I hate being home; my mom and I constantly fight. .. more..

Writing
dd dd

A Poem by poetic-raven2012