Chapter 2: First sign of Robert

Chapter 2: First sign of Robert

A Chapter by mae-mae<3

At some point I'm guessing I fell asleep. Why make such assumptions? Because I woke up sprawled out on the couch from the night before. He was there too. Typing away on his fancy laptop. I sat up and with a yawn stretched out my muscles. He looked up at me and grinned slightly.

 

"Well good morning, Sunshine!", he said seeming quite happy. "How did you sleep?"

 

"Fine.", I smiled at him. His good-morning-attitude made me feel even better about this situation.

 

"I just nailed us plane tickets to California.", he said, happy with his deed.

 

"Sweet. But why Cali?", curiosity got the better of me.

 

"It's Sunny.", was all he said. I'd get more out of him later. "There's breakfast on the table. Eat fast though, we leave in half an hour."

 

I looked over to the kitchen table and saw a plate of eggs, bacon and toast calling my name. As if to confirm my hunger my stomach growled firociously. I practically ran to the table and started stuffing my face. Just then a figure came out of the corner. I screamed and Justin dropped his computer. I immediately ran to the steak knives on the counter in the little steak knife holder thing.

 

"Stay back!", I screamed.

 

"Molly calm down! This is my butler Jeeves.", Justin said walking over to me and taking the knife I pulled out slowly out of my hand. "There's no harm."

 

"Sorry to scare you Ma'am.", Jeeves said scared. He backed away slowly with his hands up in surrender. "I can assure you I meant no harm." He had a heavy english accent I couldn't help but trust.

 

Justin slowly sat me back down in front of the food and I started to eat it slowly. I really was hungry.

 

"I need you to hurry, you've got ten minutes to eat and get dressed. You can shower when we get to California.", Justin said looking at the clock.

 

With that said I scarfed the rest of the egss down my throat and ran to the back of the apartment. Only then did I realize that I had no clothes to wear. I ran back to the front and he was standing there looking at me impishly. I really did like his smile.

 

As he was about to say something I gave him a warning look and he kept his mouth shut.

 

"I went out and bought you some clothing last night. They're in the guest bedroom.", he said with that same teasing smile on his face.

 

"Right.", I said getting annoyed.

 

I went to the guest bedroom and looked in the dresser. Just like he said there were drawers of clothes exactly my size. That's kind of scary. I don't recall having given him my size. Besides, how can he afford all this anyway? He's only, how old? Seventeen? Damn. That is now put on my "To Ask" list.

 

When I was dressed and had a suitcase I found in the closet packed up, I walked out and he asked,"You ready?"

 

"Yeah", I said taking in the place like I had lived there for ages."Let's go."

 

Jeeves came out and opened the door to let us out. And he followed right behind. Unexpected but I guess he serves as a chauffer too.

 

We walked out into the lobby where men were fast asleep everywhere, on the floor, on the furniture, at the small bar. This must have been some party.

 

As we walk out to the car, in which was parked right outside, Justin opened the back door for me. Don't ask me what type of car it was because I don't know. I was never one to be into cars. Instead of getting up front he slid in next to me. Jeeves got into the front of the car and turned on the engine.

 

As we were driving by, we passed by my old house, or... where it should have been. Instead of my once beautiful home there lie a burnt stump of nothing. So he did lie. My family wasn't taken, they were murdered.



© 2009 mae-mae<3


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on February 18, 2009
Last Updated on April 5, 2009


Author

mae-mae&lt;3
mae-mae<3

All Over Dover, DE



About
I no longer have a computer available unless i sneak onto my sisters when she's away. :) Dispicable me. I can only write decent poetry when i'm in a state of depression. but throughout the day i'll th.. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by mae-mae<3


Flinch Flinch

A Book by mae-mae<3