Chapter 4: Grandma's house

Chapter 4: Grandma's house

A Chapter by mae-mae<3
"

I'm not done with it yet. I'm just bored with writing.

"

Looking out the window, i was amazed. California really is a beautiful place. My sister would've loved it here. The sun, the trees, the ocean. It's all so gorgeous. She would never want to leave. Ever.

 


Thinking of my sister brought new tears. As I tried to stop crying, tried to hide the pain that was coursing through my veins, I realized that I didn't want to stop crying. So I relaxed and let the tears flow. Justin looked at me and looked down. I can't fathom how bad he feels. But he doesn't need to feel bad. What happened happened. I can't do anything to change that.

 

Except make my revenge. I am going to find that man. I'm going to kill that man. I'm going to torture him and menipulize him and- Sorry, lost control. But I am going to find him.

 

I looked out the window without saying anything. So Justin broke the sheet of ice between us and said, "So... Robert Frost. We're going to find him. And when we find him, I'm going to kill him.

 

I looked at him my eyes wide ," What?!"

 

He just nodded and said," He hurt you, he hurt you so bad, and he deserves to die. You can't tell me you weren't thinking about it too!" The wild look in his eye was frightening, and I was terrified. I felt like a deer caught in a trap. Alone. Scared. Victimized.

 

I looked back into the window as I shook in place. I felt a hand rest on my arm, so I looked over. It was Justin of course.

 

"I'm sorry.", he said. "I didn't mean to frighten you."

 

"No... it's okay. But, I'm having a few... issues with the killing.", I said. I was surprised my voice didn't shake.

 

"I know. I'll come up with a new plan.", he said.

 

I just nodded.

 

We kept driving for about an hour until we pulled out onto a small driveway. Let me tell you. That small driveway led to probably the biggest house I've ever seen in my life. Ever. It had to be three stories high with lots of big glass windows. It was quite beautiful and met up to the California standards.

 

This will be fun.

 

"Welcome to Grandma's house.", Justin said reaching over me to open my door.

 

I stepped out and went to the back to get my bag. Justin sort of gently pushed me aside and opened the trunk, to take both of our bags.

 

"I can carry mine.", I said.

 

"No, I was raised better than that.", he said winking at me.

 

i blushed a rosy color.

 

He walked to the front door. And I rang the door bell. He rolled his eyes at me. "She knows we're coming.", he said in a teasing tone. "I have a key in my pocket."

 

He put our bags down and went into his pocket and pulled out a small, silver key. Even that key was gorgeous. He put it into the slot and turned opening the door.

 

A strange odor reached me. It smelt terrible. I walked in first and stopped dead in my tracks when I saw a large body standing not ten feet away from me. Next to the large body lay an old wrinkled carcass. I screamed loudly and the man smiled at me. It was an evil smile. And I'll remember it forever.

 

Justin dropped our bags and ran to me stopping dead in his tracks as well. "Robert.", he said. It wasn't a question. It was a fact.

 

"You two seemed to have taken quite a while to get here.", a deep husky voice said. "Ah, well... better late than never, hm?"

 

He took one large step towards me, closing the distance half way.

 

I took a timid step back and bumped into Justin. He grabbed my arms gently and pulled me behind him. I couldn't help but notice the tears forming in his eyes as he tore his gaze away from the decaying body on the white carpet.

 

"You killed her...", he said, his voice growing with anger.

 

"Really? Oh I hadn't noticed! She would have died anyway.. she only had a few months left.", Robert said with a snide tone in his voice, almost amused.

 

Apparently finding him wouldn't be so hard...

 

 



© 2009 mae-mae<3


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

what a neat story can't wait to read more!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
1 Review
Added on March 2, 2009
Last Updated on March 7, 2009


Author

mae-mae&lt;3
mae-mae<3

All Over Dover, DE



About
I no longer have a computer available unless i sneak onto my sisters when she's away. :) Dispicable me. I can only write decent poetry when i'm in a state of depression. but throughout the day i'll th.. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by mae-mae<3


Flinch Flinch

A Book by mae-mae<3