Chapter 6: Angel

Chapter 6: Angel

A Chapter by mae-mae<3

The tingling sensation was incredible. Sure I've kissed boys before. But nothing was like this. Magic is the only word I can think of. But it doesn't quite fit. Am I supposed to feel this good? I still feel raw and open. And hurting. Internally and externally. But I'm okay. I haven't died. Sure my virginity might be lost. But that's okay too. I can start over... right? No, I guess not.

 

"How are you feeling?", his soft voice asked.

 

"I'm doing just fine", I told him. "How about you? Did he hurt you?"

 

He smiled half-heartedly then. "I'm perfectly fine. He wasn't jamming anything into me.", he said, and for some reason I was on the verge of crying. I don't know exactly what happened last night. But, I know it wasn't delightful.

 

As we walked to the car to go back to the crime scene at Grandma's house he opened the door for me just before I could do it myself. I smiled at him, and his answering smile was blinding.

 

Instead of sitting up front with the driver he sat next to me, and continued to hold my hand.

 

"I know you have some questions.", he said to me, slightly accusing.

 

"Well yeah!", I said with and edge to my tone that wasn't meant to be heard.

 

"Shoot.", he said.

 

"Well first off, how'd the police know to come?", I asked looking at the ground.

 

"They're ameteur. Robert didn't think of checking pockets for cell phones. So I texted my good friend, Caitlin, to call the cops while they were... hurting you. I memorized the address of the room, and she called the police.", he explained. "Anything else?"

 

I looked at him then, concern in my eyes. They? So Dave got to hurt me to?

 

"How much did you see?", I could feel the tears well as my cheeks blazed with heat. My voice cracked in nearly every word.

 

"Enough.", he said. And I didn't want to know anymore. I couldn't ask anymore. I didn't have the strength. My strength left me about a mile back on the highway.

 

He pulled me into his arms and I curled into his chest like a child crying into his mother because of a bad dream. But. no matter how much I wanted this all to be some bad dream, this was reality. And I was caught in the middle of it all.

 

Reality hurts. Maybe that's why we try to escape ourselves in the decisions we make. Fantasizing of how it should be, and ending up dissapointed every time. Reality hurts. It cuts into the body of one's self and digs deep, knawing at your flesh and bone. And breaking your heart in the process. Breaking your heart too many times to count.

 

But this was different. Some people didn't have a Justin. And I did. I should be greatful. He's not a normal person. I can feel it. He's.... I don't know. He's something, I know that for sure.

 

As we kept driving my tears slowly stopped. I'm being selfish. And I don't want that. I stretched my neck and kissed Justin's jaw-line. I rested my head on his chest and slowly drifted to sleep.

 

******

 

There was a pale white being in front of me. With feathery white wings to match. It was a boy. And he smiled at me. His smile was dazzling, his shiny teeth glistening off the  soft sunshine overhead. He was gorgeous. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen. He turned away from me and stepped forward.

 

And he was gone.

 

******

 

I woke to the sound of Justin's voice. I couldn't tell what he was saying. It was muffled. I opened my eyes and realized I was still in the car. And he was working on the case of his now-deceased Grandmother.

 

I sat up and stretched out my arms with a groan. That  dream was so real, vivid. I stepped out of the car and walked to Justin and the police officer he was talking to.

 

I looked around and saw five police cars, one ambulence, and a stretcher. The stretcher terrified me. For I could see the two blue tinted dead feet that lay on the bottom end of the stretcher underneath the green blanket.

 

I tore my gaze away from the dead body and stood next to Justin. Unconciously he wrapped one of his arms around my waist. I curled into his body trying to erase the image from my mind. A jolt of energy ran through me and the image of the body was gone. And the angel in my dream appeared in my mind. For a second that's all I could see.

 

And when I reopened my eyes and Justin smiled down at me. I realized what Justin was.

 

Justin was my angel. And I loved him.

 

I loved him a lot.



© 2009 mae-mae<3


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Agh! You have got to write more!!!! More child, more!
You officaly have me hooked.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 25, 2009
Last Updated on March 26, 2009


Author

mae-mae&lt;3
mae-mae<3

All Over Dover, DE



About
I no longer have a computer available unless i sneak onto my sisters when she's away. :) Dispicable me. I can only write decent poetry when i'm in a state of depression. but throughout the day i'll th.. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by mae-mae<3


Flinch Flinch

A Book by mae-mae<3