Chapter 9: Surprise!

Chapter 9: Surprise!

A Chapter by mae-mae<3

Justin woke me gently from underneath my body. I blinked a few times confused, not understanding that I had fallen asleep.

 

"Just thought you'd want to be awake for the night of sites", he practically purred into my ear.

 

I melted a bit.

 

He had taken off his shirt. Probably hot from the warmth of me on top of him.

 

I kissed his hest and ran my fingers down drumming my fingers as if I were playing the piano.

 

He was beautiful. And he was mine.

 

He lifted my chin up and kissed my lips feircly. His lips crushed mine as he smoothly moved me down onto my back. He was on top of me, supporting his own weight. I had a good mind to knee him in the gut to get him off me, but I let it be... for now.

 

Though he was supporting his own weight, I still felt crushed. His fingers gently caressed up and down my sides and stomach. My back arched as his cold hands went on my lower back.

 

I giggled happily, though I was terrified. Did I mention I'm extrememly ticklish?

 

He liked that though, the sound of my happiness.

 

That's when I stopped being afraid. He tickled my lower back and lower sides as I giggled all the while. He was playing along my waist line near the edge of my jeans. As his hands neared the one button I grabbed hold of both of them and wrapped them around my rib cage smoothly.

 

He smiled at me and I half-heartedly smiled back. I think he's getting a little too excited.

 

I tried sitting up but the way he was on top of me made that motion impossible. His lips met mine again. He became gradually more aggressive.The way he was grabbing at my thighs and waist was becoming painful.

 

He pinched my butt playfully but hard. I shrieked.

 

"Justin...", I said hesitantly, speaking the first words in what seemed like hours.

 

"Hm...?", his lips were playing along my collar bone and neck, so I was free to talk.

 

"Can we go...?", I asked. I was scared of what his reaction might be.

 

"Why", he asked. His tone was a mix of hurt, anger, arousal, and lust. "I'm enjoying myself. Are you not?", he asked. Yes, definately hurt.

 

"No, I am. It's just that you're starting to hurt me.", I said awkwardly. Why couldn't I just keep my mouth shut?

 

And with that sentence he was his sincere self again. He was my Justin now.

 

"Oh Molly! I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking. Are you alright.", he quickly got off me and held out his hand to help me up.

 

"Yes, I'm fine. It's okay.", I said to him. I hugged him around the waist to make him feel better. He bent down and kissed my cheek.

 

He took my hand and lead me towards the car.

 

This time he opened the passenger door and took his seat as driver.

 

"Time to go home.", he said.

 

"Home...", he couldn't hear me. "Where exactly is home?", I asked loud enough so he could hear.

 

He just turned and smiled at me without saying a word.

 

I sighed knowing I wouldn't know until we got there.

 

It's not that I hate surprises. I just find them pointless.

 

We drove for about an hour. We passed by at least three ambulances for car accidents and I saw two of those car accidents looked fatal. Nice...

 

Death seems to be following me everywhere. It's not taking a break/ Well, at least not for me.

 

"Death seems to be everywhere doesn't it Molly?", Justin asked me. So now he can read my mind?

 

"Yeah, I was just thinking that.", I said.

 

"What would you think if I told you I was an angel.", he asked me. That took me by surprise. My mouth hung slightly open.

 

"I actually thought about that before. That you were my angel.", I confessed.

 

"Yes. But what would you think if I told you I was the angel of Death?", he asked me hesitant.

 

And then I passed out.



© 2009 mae-mae<3


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh my gosh! You must write more!
I will tell you one thing though.
1. "Yeah, I was just thinking that.",

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 5, 2009


Author

mae-mae&lt;3
mae-mae<3

All Over Dover, DE



About
I no longer have a computer available unless i sneak onto my sisters when she's away. :) Dispicable me. I can only write decent poetry when i'm in a state of depression. but throughout the day i'll th.. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by mae-mae<3


Flinch Flinch

A Book by mae-mae<3