Chapter 2. Sebastian in dreamland pt.1

Chapter 2. Sebastian in dreamland pt.1

A Chapter by pondering life
"

Sebastian starts to have a dream but that's not possible for a demon.

"
As soon as we arrived back to my manor I grabbed Sebastian by his arms and dragged him the rest of the way. Stupidly I didn't have any other staff other then Sebastian so that way no one could help me carry him. He was hard to carry upstairs but sometimes it got easier then the last step until my arms gave. Sometimes I had to restrain myself from laughing because Sebastian looked so off guard and venerable, completely unlike him. I carried him all the way to my room since Sebastian didn't have one. I plopped him down on my bed and rubbed my shoulder because it hurt so much. Sebastian, what am I gonging to do with you? I thought to myself. I sat down for a little bit and waited to see if he would wake up or show some sign of consciousness. That I got bored of quickly so I went downstairs to go get a hot pack and water. "Goodness Sebastian, and here I thought you were here to help me." I said jokingly to myself. 
Mean while, Sebastian........   
Sebastian was surrounded by darkness, was he dreaming? Only humans could do such foolish things. He was floating in mid air when all of a sudden a screen started to appear in front of him. It showed the recent things he had saw and done with Jane Carter, his master. For some reason these were being played back for him up until tonight where she ordered him to practically take on a human soul. The screen seemed to focus on her lips when she talked and her eyes when she didn't. You could see every detail in her deep sea green eyes. When it focussed on her black hair you could where some of the strands stood out of place. Then her face started to fade and suddenly everything went dark again. This darkness was caked so thickly even Sebastian's high sensed eyes could see past it. It stayed like that for about a minute or two until Sebastian started falling downward but truthfully he was falling downward upward. It was breaking the laws of time and gravity, how was this possible? In a dream anything is possible, that is the answer. Sebastian started to feel the mark on his hand start to heat up. This was new. It stayed warm until there was a little light at the top of darkness, but instead of going up towards that darkness of light he went downward into more of the abyss. But then a little red light appeared where he was falling. His mark started to get cold and icy, this was also new. This continued longer then going to the white light. The light started getting bigger and bigger the more he got closer to it. Right when he was about to fall in it Sebastian's body was quickly jerked to his right and pulled that way until he once again blacked out...       
I had finally gotten two hot packs for me and Sebastian when I noticed a cat in my window sill. Next to it was a black crow. What a curios little couple. It was a orange tabby cat that had one paw white while all the others were orange. The crow only stood on one foot. "What's wrong with your foot?" I said to myself as if animals could understand what I was saying. I opened the window to let them in, the cat walked in but the crow was skeptical and stood there making little movements with it's head like any other bird. The cat seemed to sigh in a animal way if that's possible, it walked up to the crow and opened it's mouth. At first I thought it was going to bite it but then it carefully put it's mouth on the crows neck and picked it up to carry it inside. The crow flapped a bit showing it's protest to this method. But the cat just carried on and took it inside. I closed the window behind them to stop the cold from nipping itself in. I was awe struck for a moment until I thought of something they could use, food. I walked over to the kitchen which was right next to the room I was in. I grabbed some crackers and two fish. Crackers for the crow and fish for the cat. I ran back over and they were still there. "Uh, here you go." I handed the cat the fish, it sniffed it and once it sniffed it immediately took it. As for the crow I put the crackers down on the ground to act as a peace offering to see if it would take it. It looked at it and then hopped over to it on it's one leg. It opened it's black beak and ate it. I smiled and then remembered what I was originally was doing. I grabbed the hot packs and glass of water and walked up stairs to my room. Sebastian was still there on my bed sleeping.
It was still a little funny to seem him like that. I walked up to him and put a heat pack on his shoulder, since he has stress that's usually where you get knots. I propped Sebastian up on my bed like he was sleeping with the covers over him.
 Sebastian was still being jerked to the side when all of a sudden he hit ground. His eyes were closed but when he opened them he could feel he had on different clothing than before. He looked down and saw his pants replaced with blue and black striped pants. He pulled his jacket off and saw it was blue, his under shirt was black, and his usual pocket watch was was now replace with a black toy. What was going on? He started to look around and saw on one side a forset with dead trees and crows swarming. On the other a more promising looking path that had alive trees and different colored trees. Sebastian was both smart and clever, so he took the more dangerous looking path. The road he was on got narrower as he walked. Sebastian tried to jump great distances but for some reason his demon advantages were taken from him. The scenery started to change a bit, it was once a dead forest but now it was turning into a oasis. "You know, for demon, I thought you'd be a bit more clever..." There was a dissembodied voice somewhere in the trees. Sebastian stopped and positioned himself ready to attack. "Oh don't be so quick to judge. I'm not here to hurt you, I'm here to help you." Sebastian still remained in his position. "Go the other direction, if you want to live that is." Sebastian started to consider this voice and take it's word. "Who are you?" "Well, isn't it nice you've given me a chance." The voice got closer until Sebastian was sure it was right next to him. A body apeared, it wasn't anybody Sebastian knew. "If your looking for the white rabbit she's gone the other direction." "Who's the white rabbit?" "Her original name was Jane Carter but then it changed somehow." Sebastian stopped for a moment to take this all in. "Jane Carter is the white rabbit?" "Yes, why? Did you know her before she went by white rabbit." "Yes, and I still do." "What?" "She's a old friend." "Oh, anyways I can transport you to her." "Really?" "Yes but your gonna have to do something first." "What would that be?" "First you have to go back to the real world otherwise you'l die when you do this." The thing snapped it's fingers and Sebastian was awake.


© 2011 pondering life


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I find it quite interesting. This is a very creative chapter.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I know it's a little fast paced and stupid but I hope if you're reading your enjoying it.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

414 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 12, 2011
Last Updated on July 12, 2011
Tags: anime, kuroshitsuji, fanfic, romance


Author

pondering life
pondering life

Los Angeles, CA



About
My name is Alex, and I guess I like anime and writing fanfics. But I do like writing my own stories. more..

Writing