Having a smile with you. My version of having a coke with you

Having a smile with you. My version of having a coke with you

A Poem by pondering life

--Having a smile with you--
Having a smile with you on a rainy day would be more fun than going abroad to the sunny waters of a tropical paradise.
Having a smile with you is nothing compared to the wanting of an artists crave to create the perfect master piece but even if they did it couldn't compare to your smile not even the Mona Lisa.
Even if you were to die your smile would burn into every soul that saw it and always be carried on as a legend. I know it would stick to my mind, heart, and soul.
If you were to fall in love with the most beautiful person they still wouldn't be worthy of your smile or radiance.
Sometimes it seems like when you smile the universe stops and takes a snap shot to be preserved for the greatest of scientist and astronomers to find hidden in the stars.
Nothing could bring me more joy than seeing you smiling and having a good time, partly because of my silliness to try and capture your smile, partly because of your love to make me smile and have a great time but there's no need for a 'try' it isn't possible for someone not to.

My friend version of 'Having a coke with you.'
Send this or say this to a friend that always makes you smile.

© 2011 pondering life


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

259 Views
Added on July 12, 2011
Last Updated on July 12, 2011
Tags: Poems, smiles, friendship

Author

pondering life
pondering life

Los Angeles, CA



About
My name is Alex, and I guess I like anime and writing fanfics. But I do like writing my own stories. more..

Writing