Beauty

Beauty

A Poem by Juls
"

Beauty

"
So the bird did take flight. It fluttered from her hand in most delicacy. As it descended, traces of green powder dissolved in the serene air. She tipped her fingers up and closed her fist. Then the green dust turned bluish and yellow, and she closed her eyes with passion.

She collected fractions of faith, and clasped sensation in her palms.

She took each glint and sparkle, and dipped it into a bulb which filled the universe with light.

She went deep within one's goodness, and heightened it tenfold.

She traveled, to places afar, and added purple to the mountaintops, and orange to dusk.

She guided mother nature through her endeavours, every step of the way.

She grew lusciousness in gardens and harvested it to the world.

Alongside her was a bird, a green bird, and as she looked out the window, she saw nothing. White it was, and white it would stay if not the bird had taken flight. For when the bird flew off and powder along with it, beauty was acclaimed by all.


© 2012 Juls


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
This was really really really good :) Beautiful imagery! I loved it :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Juls

11 Years Ago

Thank you so much :'D

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
1 Review
Added on July 17, 2012
Last Updated on July 17, 2012
Tags: beauty, poetry

Author

Juls
Juls

About
Well... I'm here. I'm here to explore... something. I've always had an interest in writing. There have been many times where I just want to create something wonderful out of pen and paper. I.. more..

Writing
A Dragon Attack A Dragon Attack

A Story by Juls


A New World A New World

A Story by Juls