Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Molly

Benjamin


Woah. It was her, the girl I couldn't get out of my mind all last night. Dear god she was hot... Damn it, I've been staring at her like an idiot. Say something Ben!!

"Umm... Your hair, it's um, white?" I said rather uncertainly. I'm such an dumb a*s.

She tilted her head to the side a bit and replied, "Yes. I have white hair, and yours is a strange reddish brown." Now, from any other girl's mouth that would've been sarcastic and rude but she was staring at me confusedly, probably wondering why I was talking to her at all.

*BRRRIIIINNNGGGG*

And there goes the late bell. Ughh, this is the third time this week I've been late to homeroom! 

"Listen, I've gotta go. I'm really sorry about bumping into you, ok?" I really needed to go...

"Wait! Could you possibly help me? I think I need help finding my homeroom." I looked back and saw she was looking at me, begging me with her wide violet eyes. Groaning internally, I took her schedule gently from her hands. She had homeroom, French, Chemistry,Free block, Lunch, Study Hall, U.S. History, and Algebra. I couldn't help but smile a little because we had four classes together. 

"Alright, Homeroom is almost over so I'll just take you to your first class, ok?" 

"Ok. Thank you very much." She said quietly. I started walking to her class and knew she was following behind me.

"By the way, the name's Ben." I said over my shoulder to her.

She looked confused for a moment and replied, "The name? Do you mean your name?" 

"Yeah, that's my name."

"Ok. My name is Poppy." We had arrived at her French class then.

"Alright, we're here. See ya around Poppy." I waved and walked away from the most mysterious girl I've ever met.

 


 First and second period passed by in a blur. I couldn't focus and it seemed as though all I could do was sketch her in my notepad. 

Poppy. 

She talked in a slow deliberate voice as if she was trying to figure out what to say and how to say it. Maybe she was a foreign exchange student? It would explain her strange coloring. I've never seen anyone who looked like her. And her hair! It was pure white, but you could tell it wasn't dyed. Hmm... 

Finally the bell rang, releasing me to go to my free block. I headed straight for the library, not really wanting to deal with anyone's antics and as soon as I walked in I headed straight towards my favorite seat- at the farthest table in the back. Now I was faced with an epic decision, to draw or to read. I groaned softly to myself.

"You should draw." a familiar voice said next to my ear. I jumped and cursed under my breath from shock and when I looked to see who it was, I saw that it was Poppy.

"Poppy! You scared the hell outta me!" I exclaimed. She did that tilted head thing again.

"You had.. hell inside you?" She asked looking extremely confused. Oh, so she was one of those sheltered girls...

"No! It's just an expression. Anyways, how has your day been going so far?"

She smiled and said, "It has been a good day. I like my classes although I already know the material we are learning in them."

"That's wonderful" I replied. I was going to say more, but I was interrupted...

"Get away from my man you b***h!!" said a very pissed looking red head.



© 2013 Molly


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on February 9, 2013
Last Updated on February 9, 2013


Author

Molly
Molly

GA



About
Ah... I'm Molly. The weird, awkward hermit that doesn't like people... Yep. That's me... Alright, I'll be honest... I love Owl City (they are my heart and soul) along with the actual owls :3 Mus.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Molly


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Molly