Failure At Heart

Failure At Heart

A Chapter by ~BlueSkyy~

I have been waiting so long to be with Alex. Sadly, he fell in love with someone else. The girl he fell in love with is so much more prettier than me. Her eyes sparkle when they look at you. She has light brown hair that is always in a neat bun. If you were to compare us both, you'd obviously pick her as the fairest.

Me, I have natural blonde hair that goes past my waist, light icy blue eyes, by the way Alex says I have a gentle face that would make most guys fall for me. This may be true. Most men do seem to be very attracted to me, yet my heart shall always belong to Alex. Alex can see through me. He doesn't see me as just some blonde. Alex sees the beauty within me, and he admires me for it.

Everyone just see me as a tag-along. Alex always invites me to places, (he friends don't always like it when I come). Some people see me as the depressed one. That's one of the things I'll never understand. I'm not dark in anyway, I am not tomboyish nor girly. I am just plain old me. (As my friend once said).

Anyways back to reality. I am sitting in my room alone in the middle of the night. A bit of light seeks in from my black curtains. I heard footsteps coming towards my room. I quickly laid in bed, covering myself with my blanket pretending to sleep.

It was Alex that came into my room. Yet I lay in my bed pretending to sleep. He sat on my bed beside me. He put his hand to my face, and brushed it gently.

'I've always wanted to tell you this...'
he said in a whisper.

He looked up at the curtains. He smiled as if he had some kinda of idea. He quietly walked up the curtains and opened them a little. He came back down and sat beside me.

'That should brighten up the moment... Now,'
he began.

'I know that I may have not been completely honest with you... because...'

He paused for a moment then continued.

'... because I really am deeply in love with you... I have felt this way ever since our eyes met. If only we were meant to be....'
he sighed.

He got up, closed the curtains, and walked out of my room.


© 2010 ~BlueSkyy~


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on October 19, 2010
Last Updated on October 19, 2010


Author

~BlueSkyy~
~BlueSkyy~

United Kingdom



About
Hi. :] glitter-graphics.com My name is Skyy. I love music, and writing poems. I LOVE quotes, I always 'like' fb (facebook) quotes. I'm random, quiet, f.. more..

Writing
Fly Fly

A Poem by ~BlueSkyy~