My Friend.

My Friend.

A Chapter by Prabha Salimath
"

Very Special.

"
I have a very special friend in my life. Yeah I can bet that no one ever had. My friend is a friend who is with me whenever I fall from my own mind and heart. Yeah I had faced many oddities in my life. Everytime I had the thing I'm afraid of it and not ready to accept the thing.

My friend's way is always different. Friend always keeps silence when I'm in trouble till I calm down. Later everything will be explained to me clearly. This is the friend in my life that I switched to spirituality a little. I came to know the meaning of my life, the real value of all relationships and parents.

I used not to the defeat that easily. I have a bad habit that, I always set up my mind either it's be win or loss. But if anything happens suddenly means if I win that will be surprise I got from God if that's loss I'll be depressed. The most bad habbit I had in my life. My friend told a story:

" Once there is a boy who is very stubborn. He wants to have only good things in life. T
His thinking made him loose everything gradually. First his friends than his teachers and at last he even lost that trust of his parents too.

He is studying in a national public school. Once that boy was caught in a drug case. It's sports time in that school. He got a strong competator in all sports he participated. Competator made him insecure to reach the prize amount.

Because of his boastful nature he has a good number of enemies than friends. Someone of them conspired against him. They provided kinda chewing gum saying it'll make you feel no fatigue which is included a little drug in it.

Like all girls my friend feel happy of his failure but later my friend got a lesson from that boy, 'I' always makes you sick, haughty and sometimes blind too. If that boy had accepted the situation as it would suppose to be he may have another chance."

My friend said "Everything has to be balanced than you'll love everything either its be win or loss." this is the lesson I got from friend.

I met my friend for the first time in 2000 but we get closer after 2011. I took no time to pay my poor friend but my friend always did good to me. All those years I have got alluded support from my friend and hope will get forever. Afterall some friends are always be special.


© 2014 Prabha Salimath


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on August 21, 2014
Last Updated on August 21, 2014
Tags: balance.


Author

Prabha Salimath
Prabha Salimath

India



About
Everyone is unique piece of God, a very intelligent artist of this universe. I know it sounds crazy, what I have to do? I believe this. I do started to write since I'm 11yr old but scared to exhibit i.. more..

Writing