Mii Chan.

Mii Chan.

A Story by Prabha Salimath
"

Just a story to laugh.

"
I am very fascinated about the cats, don't know the reason. I've been watching Doreamon for years, the reason is Doreamon is a robo CAT. When I started it I was a thin boy but now I become a perfect doreamon of our house. Being an youngest of the family all nicknamed me Golgappa but my brother who is kinda serious man named me Doreamon. Yeah, it's my favourate character as well as adorable. There happened an incident in my house that made me assure that nickname.

My family is in a city where we used to get everything and nothing sometimes. It is summer and here in south it is very hot to bare. We all guys become Salman Khan in summer, for not showing our hot body but we can't resist hot out there. I'm most like an introvert and stay like an isolated child in home. I need a separete room I don't like if anyone interrupts my privacy. I'm not a freaky but madly in love with loneliness. I do mingle with family occasionally.

I have a very big family. Right now my family includes two elder sisters and two elder brothers I'm the last child of our parents. My first elder sister Swetha she is thirteen year older to me and she got married when she was fifteen. She has children and her daughter is my first love and friend. Both family deside and accepted her as my wife. She is my Mii Chan, she is very slim like just Mii Chan Doreamon's girlfriend.

My second elder sister is a fashion designer of our city. Her unique work let her have good amount of money for her job and that's the thing holding her marriage. I think she is pretty 10 year older to me, may be 21 she is now. She is interested in opening a school for girls in future. She is ambitious as well crazy as a dreamist.

My first elder brother is an engineer pretty busy with his work. Now my second sister and he taking care of all family issues. The second elder brother and I still are students. He is studying matriculation and I'm a high school student. All the time we get into fight for a private room. Sometimes he agree and sometimes not. This year he got the room by default. We have an agreement for that, the room was mine last year and will be mine next year.

One day night it was very hot indoor and impossible to sleep there. I arranged my bed in veranda thinking it'll be cool. But it is mosquitos don't let me sleep with peace, all night I was half sleep. Morning I woke up my wife is there right infront of me asking, how are gou?? I thought I had a sleepless night so she is appearing. Saying its not real, this is my imagination Mii Chan. She pinched me using all her force..
Ouch! are you really here??
Yes Motya and I'm angry on you.
I nicknamed her with sweey Mii Chan but she. I told her to call Doreamon atleast it looks perfect, atleast decent.

When do you came here?
Morning 5.30.
She lives nearby town which takes time of half an hour to travel. My lovely Mii Chan please forgive me. I dont anything of your arrival pls.. Pls.. Pls. We haven't married yet, it'll take 10 or 12 years to bind both in marital bond, now only she is demanding attention. I think God I need your attention for whole of my life. I know how to make it out,, this takes only one or two cholate of her favourate dairy milk that's it. Fine, she is very economic.

Its my summer holidays and Mii Chan is with me. We go to garden and nearby temple to play. I owe her cholate so I took her two to convince. Later all day we wondered all the galli. She has some friends here too, I let her with them to play some time. Evening we returned home, as we entered the home all are saying see the couple looks very nice together. Mii Chan is shy, she ran into a room, being a boy I can't express it. We all finished supper, today mom prepared my favourate baji.

My god its night, night is a nightmare for again its hot inside better I shifted my place to attic. It is very small place. I laid on my bed and started counting the stars. I promised Mii Chan I'll take her to a lake to teach her swimming. I set alarm on 5 O' clock...
The night breeze has started its not that cool but soothing...

" Who the hell is this on me??"
S**t..go away. You moron s**t, get away,, get off..
In shock all the family members came to see me.
What happened?
Why are you shouting at midnight?
"It was fatty cat stealthily slept on me."
Everybody get into laugh,.
Real Mii Chan came to sleep with Doreamon, Mr and Mrs Doremon hahahaha...
Gopi stop palavar.. Nothing happened let us sleep.
I dare not see her, no option buddy look at her. I saw her face, God she is angry again. Have I done anything wrong? Its just an accident.

© 2014 Prabha Salimath


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

a little mistakes I could point out , but overall a funny piece.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Prabha Salimath

9 Years Ago

Thank you for the review okay I'll make correct if you explain it in here.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
1 Review
Added on November 12, 2014
Last Updated on November 12, 2014

Author

Prabha Salimath
Prabha Salimath

India



About
Everyone is unique piece of God, a very intelligent artist of this universe. I know it sounds crazy, what I have to do? I believe this. I do started to write since I'm 11yr old but scared to exhibit i.. more..

Writing