INTROUDUCTION

INTROUDUCTION

A Chapter by Prabha Salimath

Love is a magical word which has always have an eternal effect on everyone. You may be heard Love at first sigh, it creats a world where everyone feels to stay there forever and all that, but here is an exceptional soul who is not at all ready for it. It rebels against it, arguement and rejection that it has for love.

It is a story about a girl who deserves to be in every hit list of guys, she might have got in there already. The girl, one who is sharp in brain and has sharp tongue, kill all the feelings she might have about love and swipes all the hearts with rigidity who comes in her way. Her life's mission is only to complete graduatuion and get a good job for livelihood, who has no second thoughts about her mind.

A practical minded girl, still heart is heart only, you can't change its destiny and keep it frozened for all of your life, warmth of love thaw her by everything she will get one day. The story revolves around her heart and mind. A war with herself in acceptence and letting go of the love to far away.

Love is a feeling that you can't ignore but getting it is not easy. Life is predestined, everything will happen as almighty has set for us, nothing gonna change it, but all we need to do is wait for it. Patience is virtue, time provides every class we need and experience teaches us what we need.


© 2015 Prabha Salimath


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
mou
It is short but touch the heart very strongly.True, we all are bounded by our unseen destination .But the chaste wisdom from someone's heart will make us able to touch those previously decided destination or more clearly our fate.
A true love will never return back with an empty pocket.
A very inspiring piece of writing.
Thanks for sharing.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Prabha Salimath

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much mou I'm glad you read it and your words means a lot to me, thanks for popping up t.. read more
The best advice I can give you is write, read, re-write, re-read, and then do it out loud so that you can hear what it sounds like. That is what I have to do on each of my writings (and I still miss things).

That being said ~ the story sounds very interesting and I plan to read on. :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Prabha Salimath

8 Years Ago

Thank you Constance, I love your suggestion. Ofcourse we aspiring writers have that patience skill t.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 21, 2015
Last Updated on June 20, 2015


Author

Prabha Salimath
Prabha Salimath

India



About
Everyone is unique piece of God, a very intelligent artist of this universe. I know it sounds crazy, what I have to do? I believe this. I do started to write since I'm 11yr old but scared to exhibit i.. more..

Writing