OBSCURE LOVE

OBSCURE LOVE

A Screenplay by Deepankar

LOVE is obscure, implausible.

Sometimes LOVE can take such a form which cannot be explained. Sometimes we LOVE someone to such an extent that we are unable to define or express that feeling of LOVE. As if we LOVE beyond what words can be used to define that extreme sensation or express that obscure and subtle feeling of emotion, which ofcourse is LOVE itself. Even our actions, deeds are somehow unable to show or relate to what we feel from within. From that inner cradles of your soul.

This LOVE is way past and beyond which is to be told or said to the person concerned. It need not be expressed rather it needs to be felt, else its beauty and aura vanishes. Infact, it isn't in any sense mandatory that if we LOVE someone, we need to say it or for that matter have that same LOVE in return. It isn't being a LOVElorn (which is being in a different parallel universe altogether, having completely alternative laws of physics and semantics). But nonetheless at the end LOVE is LOVE after all.

One thing I am pretty sure of after all these years and teachings LOVE have taught me, is LOVE is the only entity which can be the sweetest and fatal at unison.


People meet. There’s that first sight, first meeting of the eyes, first touch of the fingers, tender, kind of cold, warm touch. Love flows and breezes all over the air and horizon. Sunlight glows and lances straight into the heart. They fall in LOVE. I always wonder why they call it as a FALL. Shouldn’t it be, just in LOVE or REACHED LOVE? To a place, to a feeling, to a nirvanitic, blissful state. Yes, there’s so much enigma about LOVE. The way it happens, the way it flows. More to say the period leading upto LOVE. The state when you know somehow you are in LOVE. The message you find in little minute details of the universe, which hitherto you had undermined, about LOVE, or perhaps everything that exists is there because you are there for. There for to have, feel and experience. Experience its richness and joy. Fractured sky somehow twinkles with stars, as if all the music beholds in the night’s breeze. As if that everyday hopping sparrow dances for you, just because you’re in LOVE. Or perhaps for your LOVE?

© 2013 Deepankar


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

One thing I am pretty sure of after all these years and teachings LOVE have taught me, is LOVE is the only entity which can be the sweetest and fatal at unison.
.
.
They fall in LOVE. I always wonder why they call it as a FALL.
.
.
There for to have, feel and experience. Experience its richness and joy. Fractured sky somehow twinkles with stars, as if all the music beholds in the night’s breeze. As if that everyday hopping sparrow dances for you, just because you’re in LOVE. Or perhaps for your LOVE?

love is flowing all over, liked the points you told/ raised. yes why do we ''fall' in love?
love does make world seem beautiful.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Deepankar

10 Years Ago

ya doesn't it..
N ofcourse falling in LOVE is the most easiest part...... Sustaining that LOVE.. read more
Prritiy

10 Years Ago

you are welcome

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
1 Review
Added on June 11, 2013
Last Updated on June 11, 2013
Tags: love, romance

Author

Deepankar
Deepankar

Gangtok, Gangtok, India



About
A complete emotional freak.... I know very less about myself so as to say. & I'm trying to find myself from deep within which hitherto may have been trapped by myself. Really interested in stor.. more..

Writing
ONE ONE

A Chapter by Deepankar


TWO TWO

A Chapter by Deepankar