The Crusade of a Raunchy Soul

The Crusade of a Raunchy Soul

A Story by Pranav Malhotra

Does morality define us. Or is it just a conscience builder. What if someone is confident in his sin. What if conscience does not prick him anymore. Is he a monster, or a winner ? 

What if this monster gets ahead of those who play by the book. 

Can a different moral code help you achieve more that what you are ? What if someone disobeys the rules you live by and yet gets ahead in life. 

Then aren't these moral walls blocking us from our true potential. 

If we all became men responding only to our conscience then murders would find solace at end of their blade. The truth of the world is that the herd is just as important as the leader. The world needs the sheep under the scary umbrella of a code, otherwise how could some people outreach others. 


We all like a bit of a good life, the little taste of craziness, a little more fun than regular, a little larger slice of the cheesecake. The happiness lies in this very contrast, of how things are better than what they normally are, even if its just for two hours in the theatre with a cosy company, or across the table with an interesting lady, or few seconds of misty air on a freeway bike. Truth is that normal is somehow not fun. Add a little madness to your life, sprinkle it with romance and feel your feet slowly lift up from the ground. As long as you like what you do, let no one tell you otherwise. Enjoy the ice-cream before it melts. The pool is worth swimming, Don't contemplate over how cold or hot the water would be. Go ahead, take a skinny dip, forget your keys and spend a night in the woods. Don't lament what you started or ended. Procrastinate what you don't like, and proudly procrastinate it again. Be hungry for what you really want, and have it anyhow. You cannot control the things you like, but you can enjoy them while they're there. 



Its an art to enjoy them as they are, don't try and change them for they are most beautiful when you just let them be. You do not get to decide what you love. You definitely can't own what you love, but you can luxuriate yourself in their company.


You do not get to decide what you starve for, but make sure you don't let your soul stay thirsty for what truly desires. You can either bask into the slippery water slide, or you can live in the remorse of not dipping into the paradise of your lechery.

Don't satiate yourself with anything lesser, shorter, slower, dryer, drabber, cruder, cheaper, or duller than what you deserve. You own your share of happiness and the fountain from where it pours. You can choose to drink or gargle as much as you like. Let no righteous man tell you otherwise. Sacrifice only if it gives you the pleasure of sacrifice. Accept pain only when you want to savour its taste for a while. Tie yourself up, only when you want to enjoy being at the mercy of those chains. Look in the mirror everyday knowing that only you can decide how much amusement you're going to swallow. 

There is a part of your heart, that worships disorder, It idolises anything that bears the brand of crime. The filthiest, the wildest, the most forbidden thoughts arouses its intellect. In privacy and closed doors let it compensate you for the cruel chastity and tasteless virtues you are forced to display in public. Give this part of your heart a vent. Let it take a drivers seat in your life, let it carry you into a delirium of liberation where your pleasure knows no bounds and the sky keeps getting higher and higher, until you're on the top of the world. Tell yourself that you deserve that place. Tell yourself that you'd be nowhere but there, whatever it takes. For you are a creature of love. You own your place of ecstasy. 


At the end of the day when all is said and done, the only one really worth judging you is you.

© 2013 Pranav Malhotra


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I think as long as what you do does not harm another, everything is game! In the course of a day, if you let others judge you, you'll have at least 20 different judgments handed down to yo AND what makes their opinion better than your own? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pranav Malhotra

10 Years Ago

thats so true,
thank you.



Reviews

I always believe in perspective. Everyone goes through a different experience and no one can judge another person,can't say what is right or wrong because what is wrong in your mind might have been right to another person ,according to what he thinks. So one should always listen to himself and never have regrets .

Posted 7 Years Ago


hmm it's a matter of practice, for someone as impulsive as me it makes a lot of sense..good work

Posted 10 Years Ago


You have good approach with freedom of mind. Like your thoughts

Posted 10 Years Ago


Not for me to judge or rate your writing. For I am only human but this one I will put a rating number because I truly love it.

Posted 10 Years Ago


100% I agree. Love this awsome.
I for one am very confident in all my sins. Love that line the most. You now have me as a fan. love it.

Posted 10 Years Ago


A seemingly non-conformist point-of-view. there's nothing wrong with not playing by the book. It's your life after all. Well as long as you're not stepping on someone's feet, I don't seem the harm in that...

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

My word.. a brilliant piece. You should be a motivational speaker, I wanted to take to the streets after reading that :') I prefer my ice cream melted though, but no biggie :P

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pranav Malhotra

10 Years Ago

thank bro , cheers
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
tk
Been into a series of uneventful things lately. I'm just grateful I read this. Thanks for your words of wisdom. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Pranav Malhotra

10 Years Ago

you are welcome. It gives a tinge of satisfaction when even in a little way, words somehow find thei.. read more
Carpe diem, my friend.
Good write. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Pranav Malhotra

10 Years Ago

Carpe diem, lady.
The entire NOTE is just *speaking*.......it is a great read..Many tell many versions of what morality really is.this cannot be added on to that normal list..it is something more special and more in depth.loved it dear Pranav as usual and the way you have drawn your ideas makes it an interesting, a quite interesting read....have a blast and wishing you a great day ahead! nice:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Pranav Malhotra

10 Years Ago

Thank you so much , ganga I really appreciate your thoughts.
ganga ramesh

10 Years Ago

:) reciprocated, dear mate:)

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1052 Views
18 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 16, 2013
Last Updated on August 16, 2013
Tags: libertine, free thinking, love, freedom, happiness, soul searching, conscience, heart, tunes, live, life, desire, dilemma, crusade, story, love and lost, sadness and joy, joy, ecstasy.

Author

Pranav Malhotra
Pranav Malhotra

Amritsar, Punjab, India



About
more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..