Her Warriors Musk

Her Warriors Musk

A Story by Pranav Malhotra
"

This is my first attempt to write from a woman's point of view. I may not have served justice to what women feel. Guess I will never know. But anyway, this note is my entry to decipher in that regard.

"

I feel the heat of your strong torso in front of me. When I look up, you grip my delicate neck right under your rugged jaw line. I struggle. You squeeze. My keen sense of self preservation submits for me. You carry a calm demeanor when you press downwards, bringing me to my knees. You stare down blankly in to my eyes -which aren't nearly half as confident in my decision to struggle a month ago..


You spread my legs much wider than necessary; your eyes stare as if looking straight into my soul. Even with some clothes on, I feel naked.

And your stiff face gives warning .....*"you have 2 seconds to move your ensemble before I rip them away." I rush to at least slide them over before you submerge. The force rips through my body like a tidal wave of violation. Every muscle instinctively clamps down around you; it's counteractive when my defense milks your assault so tightly.


I swear you're thicker than ever before. You ignore the depth of my shallow walls and greedily make room for yourself. Making a ferocious introduction.

Your muscular hips curves inward and your abdomen comes off of me, demanding my body make room for you. Your elbows against my shoulders, your hands interlocked on top of my head, pushing me down on you like a feeble doll. But this isn't like any other woman you've danced with. 

These thrusts are personal.. as if you're ravaging your own demons that have resided inside me, of days when I've hurt your heart. My peach aches. Each time you bottom out, your absence and presence radiates thru my womb. I try not to make a sound, but in my desperation, my nails penetrate your skin and I squeal like a hyena.

Each push makes me peak and each following thrust proves me wrong.


Once numb, I admire you for the indomitable creature that you are..

Slowly bringing me to an edge where pain magically dances with pleasure. The desire to please you consumes me.. as if punishing myself for what i've done to you. Your satisfaction becomes the will of my body.


Your lightly bearded chin grazes my neck, and it's not long before the delicate skin is raw from your brazen whiskers. My hips become proactive; not in a dominant sense, but rather perpetuate in service mode.. my lips plump with the blood of their arousal; my walls caressing, swollen, and grasping you like a source of life.


Your musk is indestructible and even when I'm basking with others its going to linger with me, I alternate between biting your chest to disperse the pain and licking your sweat like a thirsty prowl. My juices rush to your whim like a peasant with gifts, bowing in the presence of Royalty. I feel like a slave and a princess at the same time.



With unseen tears Tomorrow I'll painfully cut ties with you my warrior, but tonight my very existence is focussed on your favour.

© 2014 Pranav Malhotra


Author's Note

Pranav Malhotra
"The Stronger sex is actually the weaker sex because of the weakness of the stronger sex, for the weaker sex."

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

i liked ur "author's note" column rather than the whole note itself...it makes me think twice before i can possibly accept whatever u have written here....domination, MAN...u always do that!! :) anyways, worth reading it!!!

wishes to create more wonderful notes,
ur friend,
Ganga Ramesh

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pranav Malhotra

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much .
Much appreciated review and I look forward to it every time.
Thank.. read more



Reviews

Oh boy. I am not going to address the issue of whether this portrays from a women's POV, everyone is different, some like vanilla, others, chocolate and then there are the strawberry lovers. BUT. I'll tell you what I think. This is so hotly descriptive. Your word choices are outstanding. Good grammar in the depths of depravity, too! Whether a woman would feel this way or not, your words lead me to BELIEVE this is how she feels and isn't that what great writing is all about? And also why it puts great power in an author's words.
As erotic writing goes, it affected me as I suppose erotica is meant to do, but I don't think I would want to experience this scene personally...however I am one person who has learned never to say never:)

Posted 7 Years Ago


very descriptive indeed. well written.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i liked ur "author's note" column rather than the whole note itself...it makes me think twice before i can possibly accept whatever u have written here....domination, MAN...u always do that!! :) anyways, worth reading it!!!

wishes to create more wonderful notes,
ur friend,
Ganga Ramesh

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pranav Malhotra

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much .
Much appreciated review and I look forward to it every time.
Thank.. read more
You write well, but not too sure the shift of perspective works, women think in another way..

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pranav Malhotra

9 Years Ago

I know,
guilty as charged
Very erotic and beautifully written. But the domination thing doesn't work for me.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pranav Malhotra

9 Years Ago

good lady , I couldn't write true stories, any other way,
Are u sure u're assuming that ?

Posted 9 Years Ago


About a one night stand I presume?

Posted 9 Years Ago


Pranav Malhotra

9 Years Ago

Are you sure you're gonna assume that ??

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

654 Views
7 Reviews
Added on April 25, 2014
Last Updated on April 26, 2014
Tags: Love, lost, mirage, misery, romance, goodbye, passion, healing, freedom, relief

Author

Pranav Malhotra
Pranav Malhotra

Amritsar, Punjab, India



About
more..

Writing