Burning spirit...

Burning spirit...

A Poem by alegria

The arrows of life which come and pass by, came as a spirit of burning eye..

Living the dream and happiness which scream, is what matters along the lane..

Are all thy desires still alive which were suppressed inside with time..


But the burning heart and its lonely cry come and kiss in dark sighs..

Think and think of what u like and u shall own it in a speck of a time…

I owe u nothing, I owe u nothing, I only owe ma self a life..


A life I desired, a life I deserved. To breath free, to live it all in glee..

Bliss of love and bliss of smiles shall be by thy door every time..

Keeping the memories be it good o bad, regret shall never retain insight..


The stars of light, the deep blue skies shall laugh along with you as u smile..

The brightness of the day and the sun shining along dismay..

Keeping the sweetness alive, making it the best moment at sight..


You breath the freshness around and dream to it live out loud..

Enjoy the softness of cream, take a bite of chocolate and sleep..

Do things as much as u please, do it all to live the moment indeed..

© 2012 alegria


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

When the river flows into the ocean do we say the river has become the ocean. In the realm of the dream, the way it relates to the way of the living there are many differences in perception. Even as we moan the loss of the dream in our movement we are already speaking the language of the chocolate consumers.

It says one thing to me. Enjoy the chocolate. It is also a part of the dream.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

alegria

11 Years Ago

thanku for d lovely review..:)



Reviews

Oh yes, may we live, and enjoy it as we do, and love, and love, and LOVE!! I especially enjoy your last verse - I could use some of that chocolate!!!....lol
A nice write with sage advice for us to remember to live and love and enjoy it all!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

alegria

11 Years Ago

thanku for d lovely review:)
This was so overall great that I can't pick a line I liked in particular. I couldn't agree any more with this poem either.
We are alive to live. It's not forever, and the best we can do is to make each and every moment memorable and worthwhile, living it to the fullest, never bother wasting time regretting past mistakes but to look ahead and enjoy the now while it lasts.
Brilliant poem!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

alegria

11 Years Ago

thanku for d lovely review..:)
Nath

11 Years Ago

My pleasure!
When the river flows into the ocean do we say the river has become the ocean. In the realm of the dream, the way it relates to the way of the living there are many differences in perception. Even as we moan the loss of the dream in our movement we are already speaking the language of the chocolate consumers.

It says one thing to me. Enjoy the chocolate. It is also a part of the dream.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

alegria

11 Years Ago

thanku for d lovely review..:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

308 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 24, 2012
Last Updated on August 24, 2012

Author

alegria
alegria

bangalore, India



About
im prita...an emo gal...jus done wid BE and i love writing...alegria means happiness in spanish...when ever i write any thing beat bad o gud..one thing which i get is immense happiness in writing it.... more..

Writing
Cold Blues Cold Blues

A Poem by alegria



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


~ Aurora Borealis ~ Aurora Borealis

A Poem by


scars scars

A Poem by quinfinn