Bamboozling African Chicks

Bamboozling African Chicks

A Story by psisatyr
"

It's flash fiction related to an International Bank scam done by African Girls and their coterie

"

Initially I was a stranger caught unawares to their antic forgeries.  These chicks used to read my profile in dating sites and respond to me. I am Ms. So and So. I am very much interested in you. I am leaving my email with you. Please write to me about yourself, your likes and dislikes. So I used to write to them in detail about my passions, interests and all quixotic manner of myself. Then I would get a reply. I am Ms. So and So. My Father was a late industrialist of Sierra Leone who was killed in the civil war. Now what I am going to tell you is an extreme secret. My Father has deposited the sum of 10 million dollars in the Royal Bank of Scotland. I would like to transfer the fund in your name and then come to your country and marry you. I give you 30% and take 70% of the share of the proceeds. I would become so thrilled. Such a sexy, beautiful, black chic, who is years younger than me wants to love me and do a favor. The letter would also say that I should contact the bank with all my details. But I would still have the feeling of doubt. I would reply to them: “Dear Ms. So and So, why do you think you can trust me?” I would then get a reassuring reply that I am a God sent person for them. The letter would also contain a beautiful, sexy photograph of the girl, lying relaxed in bed with attractive tights revealing sensuous legs and t-shirt which would be sleeveless and appealing to the charms of libido with the fairer sex. I would then write to the bank. And the bank would write to me to send details of my name, country, address, profession, age, and bank account and swift code. I in my excitement would rush all these details. Then in the next letter, the bank would reply that I have to send 1000 $ as processing charges. I would have unhesitatingly sent that if I had that sum of money then. Later on with the passage of time I would be inundated with requests of a similar nature, all being African girls. I have come to my senses. Now light has dawned upon me of their con. Usually the email of the bank would not be an official one with the bank name. I was also so dumb to not notice that in the first instance why the girls would would need to transfer the sum to an alien stranger when they themselves can claim it. Yes I have become idiotically wiser and adhere to the old adage: there is nothing as a free lunch. I am sure that many in the world would have fallen for the trap or many are wiser than me.

 

© 2015 psisatyr


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I honestly cannot imagine anybody falling for this sort of scam. Yet it continues.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
1 Review
Added on January 21, 2015
Last Updated on January 21, 2015
Tags: Flash Fiction, Forgery, Scam, Con, Bamboozle, Black Girls, African Girls

Author

psisatyr
psisatyr

India



About
I am a pedagogist; I hail from God's Own Country in Kerala. Writing prose, fiction and poetry are my special interests. Making love, boozing are so delicacies of a fruit for me more..

Writing