Music or reality

Music or reality

A Story by P.S SECRET

Life has taught me that we always want the impossible and we believe in fairytales until ours collapses. But I could have told you this just by listening to country music. It would have saved you the pain of trying to find out the hard way. But then again who would listen to some pretty boy with a guitar, we admire them but never believe what they say, we say were in love with them but don’t think they truly understand love but what gives us the right to think this way. Who said I know what love is. I don’t. I’ve never felt it before, I want to with everything I have but sometimes prince charming decided he wants to wait. Country music has taught me that’s there is a prince charming maybe that’s why I haven’t found mine yet, because I have such high standards after listening to those good looking, guitar strumming boys sing about how they would ride in and sweep her off her feet. Maybe it’s time to wake up to reality and realize that those words are best left with the guitar notes instead of in my story book of life. 

© 2013 P.S SECRET


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
NA
I secretly believe in fairy tales...I grew up listening to country music so I totally get this...enjoyed your write :)

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
1 Review
Added on June 11, 2013
Last Updated on June 11, 2013

Author

P.S SECRET
P.S SECRET

New Zealand



About
I believe in true love, believe in fairy tales but never let on to anyone that this is what i believe. i write in order to set free the fairy-tales that forever live inside me. more..

Writing
scribbles scribbles

A Story by P.S SECRET