One Word

One Word

A Story by Gobinder Singh Dhindsa
"

Be confident in the wording of Love

"
Mark study in a college, he likes his classmate Lara. He wants to friendship with her. But he doesn't said to her. One day, Lara stands alone near garden then Mark might confident and gone close to Lara. He stands silent near Lara. He had no word to Lara, he was silent. Then Lara said, What happen?
Why are you silent?
Mark said, Nothing..generally..then Lara left.
After a few days Lara wandering with her boyfriend. He was Sherry. He proposed to Lara one day ago.
Now Mark felt jealousy to Sherry. Because Sherry was confident and he proposed to Lara and Lara accepted. Then Mark thought If I proposed to Lara last time, then may be She accepted him. He felt too ashamed on himself... Because when Lara asked him last time... What happen? He said Nothing. His one word lost Lara. If he said clearly that time then situation may be differ now. But time once lost can never be recalled. Mark felt small.

© 2013 Gobinder Singh Dhindsa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sorry. But the review you just recieved was for your poem Anguish. It was a silly mistake and now I look likea jerk. Bye!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Your language may be imperfect, but the emotions are pure and riped. I was stunned by your choice of words at places. The title also plays its role. Very well done. :-)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Regret make us wiser. Mistakes made in a life leave us wishing for more said and done too late. I enjoyed the story and the wisdom to be learn in the words. Thank you for the excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago


Be bold in love and war

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow, he lost his only chance. Let's all learn from this and remember to just go ahead and take that Chance!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


So very true. Sometimes you just need to take the step, even if its scary. If you don't you just might not get a second chance. Nicely done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


A true reflection on what happens to those whom dont take the chances set before them. Nice work.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

335 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 13, 2011
Last Updated on May 5, 2013
Tags: Love

Author

Gobinder Singh Dhindsa
Gobinder Singh Dhindsa

India



About
I believe in this golden line "God has created every human being to fulfil a particular and special role in this world". I'm very fond of reading.. more..

Writing