Dear Friend (False Hope)

Dear Friend (False Hope)

A Poem by _mysomewhere


Dear Friend
I saw you were so sad, so I bring you the sun. I said to you that It will brighten your day, it will make your skin beautiful.
And you said oh the sun is so beautiful, just as beautiful as you are. You're an angel to bring me the sun.

Dear friend
Tonight you were sad again, so I take you to see the stars. I tell you about the constellations. And how stars have their own stories.
And you said the stars are beautiful, as beautiful as you are. And you're an angel among the stars.

Dear friend
I heard that you have lost your way, and that you sit in the darkness. So I bring you the moon. And I tell you about the moonlight. How it can light your way in your darkness. So you can find your way back home. 
And you said that the moonlight was beautiful, as beautiful as you are. And that you're like an angel shinning on my way home. 

Dear friend,
You said the silence of the night disturb you from your sleep.. That you can't sleep on your warm bed. 
So I lend you my bed. I tell you about my bed, how warm it is, and that you can dream the sweetest dream. 
You said my bed is warm, that you have the most beautiful sleep ever. As beautiful as you are. That you dream of an angel holding you through the night.

Dear friend
Now you are awake from the sweetest dream, you have stand on your both feet, and you have find your way back home. And I found your note on my bed...and it said :

"Dear friend, you have always been a stranger to me. Thank you for the sun that you bring, but the sun is too hot, and it hurts my skin. Thank you for the stars and the constellation you told me, but your stories are sad, it brings me down. Thank you for the moon that you give, but the light scares me a lot. 
Thank your lending me your bed, I had a good sleep, but not a good dream. Now I am home. And we'll always be strangers"

~Melissa Muhibat


© 2015 _mysomewhere


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on June 17, 2015
Last Updated on June 17, 2015
Tags: #friend, #sad, #empty

Author

_mysomewhere
_mysomewhere

Germany



About
the one who believes that words can move a mountain more..

Writing