Picture Man

Picture Man

A Story by Mister Bee
"

I wrote this on a whim a couple months ago. Thought it would be a nice first post for this account.

"

 

My summers are starting to change because of you. It's pathetic to say, but I wait for the day I can look out my window and see you again. You with your jeans rolled up to your knees accompanied with a sloppy white T-shirt and a camera hanging around your neck. Your toes sink into the sand as you walk down that peaceful beach. The sun is setting, and you're trying to catch every moment of it in that camera of yours.

Sometimes, I wonder what it is that's so important about the sunset. Every day, it's the same. The blue sky turns pink and orange, and everyone is getting ready to sleep; even the local animals aren't out anymore. It's only you. You and the sun; both of you making memories, art, and peace.

Other times, I wonder if you'll ever notice me. Your little fan. Probably the only one who will ever go through your enormous gallery of pictures of the setting sun; seeing the unique beauty in each of them. I even wonder how you'll react to me. Will you be disturbed that someone - someone you've never known " has taken such in interest in you, to watch you photograph every year during the summer? Would you invite me into your interesting little habit of photos? Would I be the new spectacle of your inspiration? My mind runs wild when I think of things like that.

Picture Man. You inspire me and make me weak at the knees, but the sun is the one you love, and that's how it will stay. And just being able to see you through this window, every day of this beautiful summer is enough for me.

© 2011 Mister Bee


Author's Note

Mister Bee
Ignore any grammar problems, and enjoy.
Criticism is welcome.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This story paints such a lovely image in my mind. The idea of this perrson watching and admiring "Picture Man" is so sweet and so lovely. I think that this could use a little work in just cleaning up sentence flow, but other than that, this is a really wonderful little story.

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Brilliantly written. I really love your username... Sorry. I get distracted easily. Very easily. Back to your story. A couple of errors, grammar or otherwise. I'll try to ignore the grammar errors, but are you sure you don't want to read about them? :P

Paragraph one, the third sentence is a bit of a run-on.

Paragraph two, "what's so important" instead of "what it is that's so important".

Paragraph three, what exactly do you mean by "you're little fan"? You're A little fan: you're a little fan. I'm youR little fan: big difference. The sentence right after is another run-on.

But again, wonderful piece of writing :) Friends on WC? I'm new here too xD

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This story paints such a lovely image in my mind. The idea of this perrson watching and admiring "Picture Man" is so sweet and so lovely. I think that this could use a little work in just cleaning up sentence flow, but other than that, this is a really wonderful little story.

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 5, 2011
Last Updated on April 11, 2011
Tags: Photographer, Beach House, Young Love, One-Sided, Love

Author

Mister Bee
Mister Bee

Augusta, GA



About
I won't say anything at all until this account feels actively used. more..

Writing
Bookshelf Bookshelf

A Poem by Mister Bee