Blue eyes

Blue eyes

A Chapter by Muhammad Qasim
"

Blue eyes. After his dreamy experience, those eyes seemed to have escaped the dream to reality or was it reality before and he wasn't dreaming, or was he?

"
An uneasy morning followed the unorthodox night. My head spun from within with numerous uncontrollable thoughts all wanting to escape, i slid off the side of the bed onto the floor throwing away the comforter as i leaned with one hand on the topside and the other on my knee. From behind the curtains sneaking in were the rays of the breaking dawn that shone somehow around my feet and as soon as my head was bent bellow the edge of the bed; in the dim light shone those blue eyes. I, quickly ran to the switches at the other end of the room, totally forgotten about the slippers i was looking for, turning the lights on to a silent peaceful and empty room! 
I sighed, unknown to all that was going to happen. Corner of my left was stringent to pain, it was shaking me down to my core as i leap back on the bed forgetting all about my previous plan to ease my bladder. 
It was no soon that i felt chill run through my body and wanted so badly the comforter i threw away, aarrgghh! getting off again, i proceeded quickly and was back on bed in a moment. It was getting chilly and chilly, no longer did even the comforter kept me warm and to no avail i left the bed.
A sudden shooting pain through the eye to my head and down to my body as i went down to the floor across the bed and below. Banging my head on the floor, i could peek under the bed with ease, in fact i was, i could see a weird set of something shiny.
NO! i realized soon, eyes: staring towards me. Just as my soul went unconscious! i no longer was aware what took place...


© 2013 Muhammad Qasim


Author's Note

Muhammad Qasim
Chapter two with some effective and better changes which will lead to a better and more exciting plot! let me know what you think and i will try to be regular in uploading here on...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Bellow is actually below, and "I sighed, unknown to all that was going to happen."; unaware should be used here.
And ouch!!.. Must've hurt bad. I like this one. Gives a reader more to look forward to. Well-written.

Posted 10 Years Ago


A second chapter of "the lost soul". Truly I had waited long for thus to come.
It is anice chapter yet I wanted the story to go a little more deep here.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 10 Years Ago


The dark story

10 Years Ago

Mujhe ab ek saal ho gya h tumhara budhupani dekhte dekhte :p
Muhammad Qasim

10 Years Ago

chalo acha hai!! aadat hogyi ho gi meri!
The dark story

10 Years Ago

vo to h. pr ab tumhe shayad thoda sa samjhdaar banna chaiye. dekho me "thoda" h keh rhi huun...i kno.. read more
Not bad, mr.Q. Keep on writing.


This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 10 Years Ago


Muhammad Qasim

10 Years Ago

Thanks! :) the third one is gonna be a bomb so be ready ;)
Moniba

10 Years Ago

And the bomb has still not dropped.
Muhammad Qasim

10 Years Ago

i guess so :P its in the process!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

333 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 6, 2013
Last Updated on November 28, 2013
Tags: Insects, Suspense, Dark, Lost, Blue eyes


Author

Muhammad Qasim
Muhammad Qasim

London, United Kingdom



About
I am an illusion, part of your delusion. more..

Writing