B***s

B***s

A Story by Jofer Serapio
"

Yeah. I was a prick in high school.

"

I hate B***s!

 

            Fancy that. You’d think this is about a body part, right? Wrong! That’s why we’re sinful humans; we judge what we see as soon as we can.

            Let me explain. When you hear the word b***s, it doesn’t actually mean that the person is talking about a body part. A b**b is also a person who is stupid. Get it? Got it? Good.

            Because of our ability to judge things quite quickly, we bring ourselves to our own personal hells. In this era where we stick to what we believe in, it gets amusing when people fight over each other with no comprehension of what they are actually fighting over. In one corner, one thinks she’s being oppressed when it’s not actually true. In the other corner, the mindset is the same.

            Isn’t it funny to see two people squabble without sense? No. It is not.

            To solve a problem, good communication between two parties is needed. With verbal contact, a misunderstanding would not survive a day.

            All we need to do is understand one another. Why they did such a thing, what forced them to do so, who was the one behind it. Questions like that will be solved by rational interaction. We do have to interact with one another to survive; you can’t wrong that, the Bible commends it.

            Now if we just used our impartiality, then there’d be no problems. Still, if the problem still lingers after talking to the opposition once bickering starts, try again to make amends.

            Sometimes, to make things work, one must be willing to swallow pride eventhough it tastes a bit like puke. One must be ready to bow down before the other individual. You can’t bury the hatchet alone because someone might think you buried somebody else and call the police.

            If it still won’t work after these deliberations then screw them. You can’t degrade yourself too much, it just won’t do. They surely wouldn’t want to patch things up if they won’t accept a single appology.

            They’re mindless b***s if they don’t. I hate b***s!

© 2008 Jofer Serapio


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on February 7, 2008

Author

Jofer Serapio
Jofer Serapio

Paranaque City, Metro Manila, and Kalibo, Aklan, Philippines



About
Pepe | bibliophile | coffee junkie | (pro)feminist | straight edge | writer Script Frenzy 2011 Art has no boundaries This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-.. more..

Writing