Bree

Bree

A Chapter by rae52

Bree

 

I feel the electrodes being removed gently from my temples.

“Ok love, you just need to stand up for us now,” I realise that the voice is talking to me, “Come on love, you just need to stand up for 5 minutes whist we take this x-ray,”  the voice floats further away.  She grabs my shoulder, she has no patience with me, I will myself to stand up but my body doesn’t listen.  “Sabrina, now…”  It’s too late, the darkness clutches me and I float away…

 

*****

 

 People surround me; I try to sit up, air is being forced down my throat.  I’m tied down: chest, wrists, waist and ankles.  My old anger joins my panic, how dare they?  What are they doing?  Why am I tied down? Where am I?  I fight against the restrains throwing my head about, thrashing all four limbs.  Part of me knows it is useless, but that part is overridden by fear and anger; they can’t just tie me down, not anymore! Someone grabs my shoulder, I desperately try to shake him off what is he doing.  I realise I’m shouting a mess of unintelligible words and noises, his mouth just keeps moving, he hasn’t let go, I thrash as hard as I can, determined to break my bonds, to get away from wherever I am.  One of my thrashing hands meets his arm I grab hold and squeeze, his face goes white with pain but he doesn’t move away, he gives a small nod of his head though.  Immediately there’s a cold feeling in my other hand,  the three limbs fighting the bonds feel heavy; I redouble my struggles.  He’s still holding my shoulder, his mouth still moving, still looking at me pain mixed with pity, I manage to spit out the words “just leave me alone!” he takes his hand off my shoulder, but the darkness is consuming me.  My hand won’t let go.  I’m still crushing his arm as the darkness takes me again.



© 2014 rae52


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
Added on December 23, 2014
Last Updated on December 23, 2014


Author

rae52
rae52

Middle-Earth



About
I enjoy writing. more..

Writing
Lucas Lucas

A Chapter by rae52


Bree Bree

A Chapter by rae52


Lucas Lucas

A Chapter by rae52