The Fall of Zodiacs

The Fall of Zodiacs

A Book by Rae :3


© 2015 Rae :3


Author's Note

Rae :3
THERE ONCE EXISTED A TIME WHERE THE THIRTEEN ZODIACS LIVED IN PEACEFUL HARMONY. ARIES, TAURUS, GEMINI, CANCER, LEO, VIRGO, LIBRA, SCORPIO, SAGITTARIUS, CAPRICORN, AQUARIUS, PISCES AND CARPERE RULED WITH BENEVOLENCE AND JUSTICE. ON ONE FATEFUL DAY, ARIES PROCLAIMED THAT SHE RECEIVED A PROPHECY THAT SHOWED THAT CARPERE, THE THIRTEENTH ORACLE, WOULD BRING A REIGN OF DARKNESS AND MASSACRE. HOPING TO AVOID THAT FATE, THE ZODIACS BANISH CARPERE INTO THE SHADOWS. HURT AND BETRAYED, HE VOWED THAT ONE DAY, HE WOULD RETURN AND PUNISH THEM. THIRSTY FOR REVENGE, CARPERE BEGAN TO BUILD A GREAT ARMY. TO FIGHT HIS ARMY, THE ZODIACS CREATED THEIR OWN ELITE ARMY - THE REGENT. TWELVE DEFENDERS ARE CHOSEN LEAD THE ARMY, KNOWN AS THE ORACLES. NOW AND FOREVER, THEY FIGHT TO PROTECT THEIR PEOPLE OR DIE TRYING.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm not gonna lie, i'm so excited for the next few chapters, it's quite likely that i'll sit and refresh my page until something appears, hahaha!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Very interesting premise you have built up here. I like the idea a lot. It has so much potential and it will be interesting to see where you go with it. Happy writing!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Its interesting, i would like to read more.

Posted 8 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

276 Views
3 Reviews
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on June 22, 2015
Last Updated on June 22, 2015

Author

Rae :3
Rae :3

United Kingdom



Writing
Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Rae :3


Chapter I - REDONE Chapter I - REDONE

A Chapter by Rae :3