by your side

by your side

A Poem by raindroplove
"

read it

"

you can love

you can cry

you can die

i  will all ways be at your side

 

you can laugh

you can smile

you can run around for awhile

i  willall ways be by your side

 

you can yell

you can hit

you can pitch a fit

i'll all ways be by your side

 

you can leave

you can find someone new

you can move miles aways

i'll still be by your side............................

 

 

© 2011 raindroplove


Author's Note

raindroplove
this is to all mother out there :) am not a monther but i want to be a take of my baby cuzin alot :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very nice tribute...and I'd imagine the best ingrediants of a great mom

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is a lovely tribute to mothers. As a mother, I feel that you have captured the essence of motherhood perfectly. Where would we be without our moms? Who would have taught us about life?
A lot of people these days say that their parents are horrible, that they are mean. But what they don't understand is that when your mom is mean to you it is for your best interest because in the long run it is all they care about. It has nothing to do with athourity but a lot to do with wanting the best for your children. Hang on to being young, because a lot of people grow up way to fast. I wish you the best.
This was wonderful.

Posted 12 Years Ago


As a mother, I believe that you capture this perfectly! Moms are important of the development of the next generation, and I think you created a beautiful tribute...and I am pretty sure you will make a great mom someday, but enjoy your childhood (teenagehood) while it lasts!

Posted 12 Years Ago


A very lovely poem! Mommys are important to us, the raised us up, and care about us, if its not her, we'll not exist now. I love the message behind the poem you wanted to bring out, a very heart warming one. I love how you give examples of what you may do, and then lastly say ' I'' still be by your side', love it :)
Just one thing, there's a typo though, 'willall' should be ' will all' :)
Nice Written! =D

Posted 12 Years Ago


A cute written!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is some type of devotion.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I think you did a great job, very touching!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like it. There was a typo up there though:) Very good poem though!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like this message...a lot. I'm never one to give up on someone, really anyone for that matter. No matter what they do, I will always be there for them until the end.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nice. Being by someone's side is not physical. Sweet!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1274 Views
36 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 1, 2011
Last Updated on May 1, 2011
Tags: love

Author

raindroplove
raindroplove

in your pocket, AL



About
im me if you dont like that then get over urself XD more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Temptation Temptation

A Poem by LA Lorena


dear mom dear mom

A Poem by quinfinn