Punishment

Punishment

A Chapter by PpHy
"

Introduction chapter. Yogita and gang are late for the school....again!

"

CHAPTER:1 PUNISHMENT!

The school bell rang and the gates were about to close when a girl came running with all her might. "Hey wait up!" she said in an exhausted voice. She is Yogita Rao, a 14 year old junior high school student. She is tall with a wheatish complexion, dark hair and eyes. Her grandfather migrated from India to Japan and since then they were staying in Tokyo. She is a tomboy; always ready to pick fights with everybody. Also the 'self-proclaimed leader' of her gang.

"Please don't close the gates" said Setsuko. Setsuko Fumiya is Yogita's best friend since childhood. Her features include brown hair and eyes. She is a calm and sober girl who is obssessed reading novels! Her father own a software development company of which Yogita's father is a part.

The rest were following them but they were too tired to utter a word.

"I can't believe you girls always manage to get late!" the watchman opened the gates and let them through.

"Thank you Mr. Sanada" Chie was the only one who acknowledged his kindness. Chie Hiragazawa is a soft-spoken and generous girl. She lost her father when she was very young. She is very scared of starting a conversation with anybody. Labelled as a 'kid' by her friends she has a weird habit of ending her sentences with 'chiki'.

All of them ran towards the stairs. "God! Please don't let the class start!" Rina was praying as they ran up the stairs. Rina Adachi is a very rich indo-japanese girl. She comes across as an impulsive girl, her dark brown hair and grey eyes compliment her look. Her father owns a news channel. She is extremely religious and follows all the religions of the world!

They reached the classroom door. Thankfully the teacher hadn't arrived yet!

But they were welcomed by Soura Kinomoto, who had been the very first person to come to school since many years. "Didn't I tell you people to come to school early?"

Soura Kinomoto, a studious and extremely sarcastic girl. Being the youngest of her siblings she was pampered by her family. Her face executes her personality, Black hair and brown eyes, denoting a strong and hardworking nature. She is competitive and doesnot like any body getting in her way.

They were used to it by now. All of them took their seats after a 5-minute long lecture from Soura. The teacher entered the class and their normal sessions began. It was History and that was supposed to be the 'most-dreaded subject in the world'.

Half-way through the first lecture, Yogita got bored. She was drooling; her head was continously dropping to her desk. She then thought of a plan to do something interesting!

"Chie" she whispered, "Chie, look here!"

Her voice caught Chie's attention; she turned back to take a glimpse. Yogita and Chie were seated diagonal to each other.

Yogita took a look around her to ensure nobody was seeing them and then threw a chit at Chie. She opened it up to find a sketch of the teacher, a real bad one. He totally looked like a monster with humungous legs and a dinosaur shaped mouth and tail! And there was a message written to the end of the paper 'FEEL FREE TO MAKE IMPROVEMENTS!' Chie picked up the pencil and unleased her artistic side. She drew fangs and made circles around his eyes and posted a signature alongside Yogita's.

Then she passed it to Rina who was seated on the table adjoining hers. Even Rina didnot hesitate to make the sketch look world-class! After her signature was done, it was Setsuko's turn. She opted for a message instead of sketching.

'HA HA! THE TEACHER LOOKS LIKE HUMUNGASOUR!' she wrote. Then according to the team's rule it was Soura's turn. Unfortunately for them Soura didnot take it lightly!

Unable to control her anger,"I am fed up of you guys!", she stood up and shouted. "How many times do I have to remind you that we are in school to study and not to make sketches."

"Excuse me, Soura. May I ask what is going on?" the teacher cought hold of the famous masterpiece!

"Yogita, Chie, Rina and Setsuko" he calmly read out the names and then everybody knew what was going to happen to them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yogita was standing in the corridor along with the others when they heard Soura muttering something.

"Please Soura, if you have something better share it with us instead of keeping it to yourself. we are friends afterall!" Yogita gave her a piece of advice.

"Why was I punished for your crime?" she still sounded angry.

"We all were! Chiki" said Chie trying to calm her down.

"You people deserved it! But I didn't. My question is why am I in the same boat as you guys?"

"Look Soura, you yelled at us instead of reporting it to the teacher. You disturbed the silence of the class. Also you tried to argue with the teacher that you are not involved in this act. I think I gave you enough reasons as to why you are facing this punishment with us. So please, co-operate." Setsuko replied to her query.

Rina was still praying to God to save her from punishment while Yogita smiled at her. She was unapologetic towards her actions.

Soura muttered "Incompetent Idiots!"

That was the end of Rina's tolerance and she broke down, "Soura, why are you always so rude to us? I am so tensed about what the teacher will do to us and you are blaming us as always!"

Soura was taken aback by this sudden outbreak!

"I... Am... Sorry", she reluctantly said.

"Oh! You made our friend cry and all you are saying is sorry?" Yogita popped in expecting Soura to apologize profusely!

"Is this supposed to be my fault?", Soura raised her voice against Yogita's remark.

"Then whose fault is it?", Yogita was in no mood to tolerate the 'little-miss-bossy' Soura.

Then followed a chain of unpleasent remarks that these ladies made on each other.

"Please girls, calm down! We are being punished remember! We are standing out of the class in the corridor and the teacher will decide on our penalties after his class! Chiki", said Chie trying to calm them down!

"What a bunch of weirdos! They even don't know how is one supposed to behave when one is punished.", setsuko commented on their fight. And the girls did not take it very lightly!

"You are finished!", said Yogita while catching Chie's collar, "She was the one who made Rina cry and you are telling me to calm down! Chiki, you've got guts!"; she stared right into Chie's eyes. Yogita then put her arms across Chie's waist and the next moment Chie was screaming for help.

All the girls pulled Yogita away from Chie and the poor girl was lying on the ground crying.

"It is alright Chie. She will not do anything like that! Calm down!", Rina was consoling her.

"You idiot! You know it far too well that Chie is scared of some one tickling her!", Setsuko was furious over Yogita's act.

"Ah! What else can we expect from the 'Jungle queen' Yogita Rao!", came the reply from Soura who was more than happy to blame Yogita for Chie's condition.

Yogita stared angrily at Soura as the bell rang and the teacher came out of the class.

END OF CHAPTER 1.



© 2012 PpHy


Author's Note

PpHy
Please ignore my grammar mistakes! Enjoy the story... and do review. *smiles*

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great writing!!! I like how each character has a depth to them!!!


Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

PpHy

11 Years Ago

thankyou! i appreciate it! :D
PurpleQuartz

11 Years Ago

You're welcome :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
1 Review
Added on October 1, 2012
Last Updated on October 1, 2012
Tags: humor, best friends, friendship, anime crossovers


Author

PpHy
PpHy

Mumbai, secular, India



About
I am a newbie here! I love all types of literary fiction. And I am a hardcore Otaku! more..

Writing
Neko Desu! Part 1 Neko Desu! Part 1

A Chapter by PpHy


Neko Desu! Part 2 Neko Desu! Part 2

A Chapter by PpHy


Best Friends! Best Friends!

A Book by PpHy