The Decision

The Decision

A Story by *random writer*
"

I usually dont know what I'm going to write about in the beginning. Within the first couple paragraphs, something comes together. This was supposed to be fiction, but it switched on me lol. James is a 19 year old boy who fell in love with a girl named K

"

   James awoke to hear something eerie. It almost sounded like footsteps padding along outside his door. He remained still so no one would know he was there. Several thoughts ran through his head. What was he doing there? He knew one look at Kelly would tell him the answer. How many times was he going to do this before he got it through his thick skull it wouldn't work? One of Kelly's bare legs wa next to him and wasn't helping. He gently carassed her leg from the knee down a few times before he felt her swat him on the back of the head. He couldn't help smiling.

    "Kelly? Are you awake?" It was Liza. James's heartbeat grew rapid in panic. Kelly was only 16 and he was 19. He'd be back in that aweful place another 18 months to teach him a lesson he knew he wouldn't learn from. He was in her room again, wasn't he?

     "James?" Kelly barely whispered. Her mother seemed to have left the door breifly. Her hand swept over his arm and to his hand, pulling her back up to her. "I'm so sorry..." 

   He shook his head. "Don't worry about it." He said, barely breathing. "This was my fault. I'd better get out of here." Kelly kissed him hard and then nodded her head. He wanted to stay with her so badly, but he knew that was out of the question. He hoped he'd see her tomorrow. "I'll see you tomorrow." He said, making sure he wasn't stood up at their meeting place. If he didn't let her know he'd be there, he would be stood up. She nodded. 

   He was barely out of her window when Liza opened the door and peered in. 

   "Mmoooommm!" Kelly groaned. "Go away. I'm trying to sleep."

James saw Liza smile a little before wishing Kelly good night and shutting her door. Kelly sighed heavily and pointed her face toward her window. "I love you, James. Good night." She whispered.

© 2009 *random writer*


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

*random writer*
This is fiction. Just let me know what you think. I don't write like this all the time. The picture is something random that looks similar to my writing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's cute, a little sad that they can't be together, romantic. It ties the story together making it a wonderful story to be told. Keep up the good work! =)

Posted 14 Years Ago


Nice work! Really Romantic like Voison said, maybe it's just me but it reminds me of Twilight :')

Posted 14 Years Ago


So romantic, i love it :-), i wish there was more. You write with such gentleness in your words

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 2, 2009

Author

*random writer*
*random writer*

Wherever my mind takes me, OR



About
My name is Sharon and I'm a teenager who hates to be sterotyped. I'm almost 18, love nature, books, and writing! Love to hang out with friends and I'm pretty close to some of my family. I have an ador.. more..


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..