Dr. Silgar's Journal of Amazing Dreams

Dr. Silgar's Journal of Amazing Dreams

A Story by Jake Castadio
"

Synchronization Log 02

"

I appeared in a very odd place, its quite cold and very dark. I was standing in some sort of trench, with wood lining the ground and walls. The walls stood about six feet high covered in mud. There was a heavy down pour of rain and a short distance in front of me, a bright light was shining to my left piercing the rain. I then had noticed I was wearing a long coat and rugged pants, in my right hand was a heavy object. It seemed to be some sort of pistol, but didn't look like anything we would have in this day and age. From reading my historical data chips I came the conclusion that it was from the early 20th century. Up ahead from where the light was coming from I could hear voices. I also had noticed that the trench opened up into some sort of mud filled court yard with a metal building at the far end.


I moved along in the trench crouching down, for some reason I felt that the voices I had heard were not friendly. They weren't speaking English, German maybe? I couldn't quite make it out through the sound of water draining from the sky. I came up to the gap in the trench, I could see into the building that I had spotted from a far. I could see a man dressed in a very fancy uniform standing a top a metal stair case. His hat was pointed in the front with a golden eagle resting on the bill. His clothes were made of varying shades of grey and black. Moving toward him on the ground floor of the building were two other men with weapons on the backs and helmets on there heads. Between them was a person. They started to move and I saw the figure in the middle. They were dragging my wife toward the man on the stair case. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, They had my wife and at that moment I knew for sure that these men deserved nothing more than death.


From where I was currently residing I couldn't reach the building without being seen by the light shinning from my right. To make matters worst to my left just down the trench I could see two other guards standing look out in a small wooden bunker. Just behind them farther down the trench I saw three men that seemed to be wearing clothes similar to mine. Could they be help, I had wondered to myself. Suddenly I was moving at a high rate of speed toward the bunker the other men doing the same across from me. Me and one of the others reached the bunker at the same time and without hesitation, we both lifted ourselves up to openings and opened fire on the poor souls inside. The gun I was carrying bucked and shot out a vibrant blue streak, as if lighting was being fired from it. The man across from me doing the same but his weapon shooting in rapid succession. After we made quick work of the bunker we heard sirens going off in the distance.


Flashing forward suddenly, it seemed a bit of time had passed as we now were inside the building were my wife was being kept. The man that had helped me clear the bunker was standing in front of me. He was wearing what looked like a medieval suit of armor, but with a cloak underneath. The four of us then kicked in the door, to what I assumed was the office, opening fire. We slayed the three men in the room, with a whip and crack of our weapons. There in the middle was my beautiful wife, sitting in a chair unharmed. With a sudden darkness the session came to an abrupt by glorious ending.


Session Notes


Unlike my first session in the synchronization machine this one was extremely vivid and very personal. I didn't think that the machine would be capable of creating such amazing experiences. Only two session into the tests and I still am not sure how I was able to create such an extraordinary machine. It did take a few decades to construct but so far these prototype tests have been wonderful.


End Log

© 2016 Jake Castadio


Author's Note

Jake Castadio
This is a single entry out of a scifi journal that includes experiences in the synchronization machine. Please feel free to correct any spelling errors and grammar mistakes. Rate the entry without these problems in mind.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

117 Views
Added on November 16, 2016
Last Updated on November 16, 2016
Tags: Night, dream, invasion, black, robot, ufo, laser, scifi, mystery, unsolved, fear, terror, fathom, synchronization, machine