Teenage Relations

Teenage Relations

A Story by writerkumar
"

Every teenager’s dream is to have a svelte glamorous friend to share their emotional thoughts by their side at some point in their life.

"

Every teenager’s dream is to have a svelte glamorous friend to share their emotional thoughts by their side at some point in their life.  While choosing a boy/girlfriend, everyone obviously goes for the best. The selection process happens in a ‘many : 1’ ratio. But, whomever that ‘1’ person likes is considered as most fortunate person by these ‘many’. And that one chosen person will be in a surreal stage during that ‘love shower’ period by the most charming person of his time.

Most of the time during the initial stage of the relation, ‘pairs’ try to keep their budding relation under wraps; however, rumourmongers do their best to spread rumours about the ‘pair’ in terms of their romantic encounters, break-ups, etc, with all those salacious details.   But the ‘pair’ tries their best to scotch these rumours. This activity happens everywhere and every romantic relationship.  Slowly, the ‘pair’ realizes that they already have become a ‘couple’ and no matter what they cannot stay away from each other even for a short period and they need each other like ‘a fish to the water’. For some time, it looks like that their relation is very strong and no force in this world has the strength to break it.

However, relations are like suds; as long as they do not come across any hard encounters, they stay. The moment the suds hits a rock, they burst. Relations must be soaked with love and affection. Love is the only thing that changes the suds characteristic of a relation into something strong. Once love sallies out of a relation, it loses its charm and all the partners of the relation wants to come out of it as fast as they can. Staying in a loveless relation suffocates both the partners just like’ a fish out of the water’.

Sometimes a break-up leads people to go with odd choices that they normally never dreamt of; a confused mind is a dangerous mind and it leads us into unknown problems with unfathomable depths.    

In summary, all these things about relations make us think twice before building new ones or breaking the existing ones.

© 2013 writerkumar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe