Understanding Myself

Understanding Myself

A Story by writerkumar

Just like how a gourmand loves condiments appropriate for the food he is taking, a dancer loves to dance bolero/flamenco in her own style, a politician volunteers himself to become a demagogue by appealing to the popular desires and prejudices of his own constituency, an artist who loves his artefacts more than his life, in the similar way God loves to serve his own creations to help them out of the misery they created for themselves, ignorantly. He never skips a chance to enlighten us. But, we humans are adamant and persistent and pay no heed to these divine calls of enlightenment.

In turn, we excoriate God and abuse Him in a cloudburst manner whenever we face a problem / issue. We need to entreat ourselves now and then, why we cannot understand God’s earnest help to purify our souls?

Our ego is the culprit. It shows a make-believe world and tells us that everything is in our hands and we are the makers of our own destiny. This in turn leads us to think in a flamboyant way that we are the masters while actually we are the servants of a master (God).

© 2012 writerkumar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
Added on January 24, 2012
Last Updated on January 24, 2012