Reina's Happines

Reina's Happines

A Chapter by Poetress

Reina touched him and he stirred. "Hey" he said. "Hi". She lifted her left hand to touch a chord sticking out of her when something shiny on her hand reflected in light of the room. Reina looked at her hand to see the most beautiful ring she had ever seen on her finger. Tears slipped down her face silently. "Te amo Reina Elizabetha Cortes. I love you with all my heart and I want to spend the rest of my life with you raising our children. I want to wake up everyday to your beautiful face and fall asleep knowing you will be there in the morning. Will you marry me?" he asked. Reina's tears clouded her vision. She couldn't say a word, she only nodded. Demetrius leaned down and kissed her. She kissed him back and before none of them knew it the kiss became more intense. Demetrius pulled away. "I don't want to hurt you" Demetrius told her. He kissed her one last time before sitting back down. Reina's broken leg was giving her hell! She turned so she was lying down on her side, her back to Demetrius. He gasped. Demetrius was almost to tears when he saw what looked like a boot mark in Reina's back. She turned away from him. "I only fell down the stairs" Reina whispered, her voice cracking. "Like hell you did! Who did this to you?!" Demetrius said a tear slipping from his eye. When Reina didn't reply he got angry. SOmeone would hurt his Reina like this? "Who did this?" Demetrius asked. She was crying. She shook her head. "It was your father wasn't it? He did this" Demetrius said. Now it all made sense! Why she would come over to the house crying every time. Her father was abusing her. Did Loren know? Of course he knew! Now it made sense why Lorenzo would always evade the question when he asked about Reina. This ends now! He was filing a restraining order against her father. 
He kissed her, this time pouring his heart and soul into it.

Three weeks later, Reina was strapping Alexia and Alexander into their car seats. She smiled at them. Demetrius had actually named them himself running the names by her first though. She loved them. "How are they?" Riven asked as he came into the room. "Ready to go home" Reina smiled. The twins had moved in a private room with Reina because she wanted them close to her. Demetrius's heart swelled every time he came into the room and saw her holding both babies close to her heart. Once he had told her that it was going to be hard getting used to sharing her. She had kissed him and told him "Get use to it". 
"So I guess you won't be coming back to college then" Riven said. Reina shook her head. "My life is here with Demetrius, Alexia and Alexander" Reina told him. Demetrius came into the room at that moment. "Ready to go?" he asked. "We are" Reina told him. "Carly and I will be driving together" Riven said as he left. "We have to go now, sweetheart. We are causing a road block" Demetrius smiled. Paparazzi were hounding the hospital trying to get a picture of Reina and the Vassaliadas twins. One photographer even tried disguising himself as a doctor to get in but the bodyguards didn't let him come in. "Te amo" Reina told Demetrius. He smiled down at her. "I love you too, mi corazon" he replied. "Our children are perfect" Reina smiled at her son and daughter. "Just like their, mother. Let's go home" Demetrius told her.
Reina now knew what true love felt like. She had Demetrius's love and two bundles of joy. 
Her happiness was complete. 


© 2012 Poetress


Author's Note

Poetress
When Demetrius says 'mi corazon' it is Spanish for 'my heart'.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on October 12, 2012
Last Updated on October 14, 2012


Author

Poetress
Poetress

Miami, FL



About
Let's just say, I enjoy reading and writing. It's my passion. I don't know if what I write is any good but I find pleasure in writing. I like playing tennis sometimes too. Not really much to tell. Mus.. more..

Writing
Save Me Save Me

A Poem by Poetress


And So It Begins And So It Begins

A Chapter by Poetress