Chapter 09

Chapter 09

A Chapter by Reaper

"Its custom Made." She replied blushing. "Do you like it?"
"No. I love it." I smile warmly at her.
Her mouth opens in a suprised smile. "Really?"
"Really. Now I feel under dressed." I chuckle. "Shall we my dear?"
"Yea!" She grabs onto my arm. We go to a nice restaurant with outside tables and sit down to order food. "You sure about this place. I've heard their really expensive."
"I'm not worried about it, besides its for a special occasion." I blush. "I wanted to go out on a date with you."
With that said we couldn't look at each other for a while.
All of a sudden three guys were walking by then stopped. They had a quick heated discussion and then came back. "Excuse me, but are you really THE Flame Reaper that took down the baby mountin?" One guy asked
"Come on you guys, it looks like. He's on a date, leave him be." Said a second one.
The third one looked at lizbeth and scrunched up his nose. "If he was the Reaper they say he was, then he'd have better taste than that."
He never say it coming but the table flew to the side and I was. On him and I was beating him sense-less. Of course we were in a safe zone so his HP couldn't drop.
"Enough!" Lizbeth yelled and my fist stopped a cm from his nose. If you really want to know who he is then duel him and don't back out of it when you realize your mistake." Lizbeth stated.
After me just jumping him, he really wanted a go so he agreed. I looked at Lizbeth who nodded. "Your funeral kid." I sent the challange and equipped my stuff saving my scyth for last. At this point we already had a huge crowd. "Remember, no backing out." I got ready."
He seemed nervous and I couldn't blame him. All the rumors probably going around plug interrupting our date and insulting my date really pissed me off. "Ill try not to kill you."
"Wha!!" He said nervously.
"Think about it, what's the highest thing yiu killed? Was it alone or in a party. I took down a baby mountain today solo. Next time, learn your manners." The buzzer sounded for the round to start and I took off. When he went to swing at me he hit me only to hit an after image.
"What the hell?"

"Behind you!" Someone yelled.
I stood there looking at the ground. "Never underestimate your opponent. Always watch them. Guage them. Look for a weak point. Just never be stupid enough to insult a lady!" I brought the handle of my scythe up between his legs so fast he had no time to react. With my STR being so high and his level low enough it took his HP guage three quarters of the down ending the duel. "Learn from your mistakes or not. That's up to you." I go over to Lizbeth. "Sorry our dinner plans got ruined, how about we get it to go and have a picnic?"
"Sounds even better." She stated.
I take her arm as I hear the mutterings about how I beat him."one moment sweetheart."
I turn to the people and with a deadly calm look I yell out "listen to what I have to say. My name. Is Reaper. I was called THREE things in SAO. 1. Reaper the Red Blade 2. Grim Reaper 3. " I talk a little quieter on this one. " A Beater. For those of you that don't know what a beater is, its a Beta tester that was better than most of the other beta testers. There were few of us. Fortunately some of us grew close in SAO. Unfortunately others want to keep seperating us." I point at the guy I just duled. "That man just insulted my friend, let alone an SAO surviver. Worse off we were on our first date. To make things worse it was over stupid rumors. So remeber this. Rumors can lead you to pain and sufforing. Just leave us alone and sont bother Lizbeth at her shop here in rown unless you need blacksmithing done. " I turn and leave politely grabing Lizbeth's arm and ordering food to go for two.
"Why did you say that about my shop?" She demanded once we were out of town.
I chuckled. "You really haven't figured it out have you?"
"Figured what out?"
"Expect to be really busy with work and bombarded with questions. Sorry sweetheart. I opened a can of worms so to speak.."" I duck my head in shame. "I k.ow you wern't getting much business but now you will. Word will spread like wildfire."
"About what?"
"That your dating Reaper the Red Blade and they want the scoop." I chuckle.
She hits me then laughs. We go to a spot where there are only flowers on floor 47. "This is so romantic. How'd you find this place?"
"I helped out a couple that needed to revive their companion and they weren't quite high enough level yet to get through here. I listened to them and told them that I would help. I was bored and needed something to do. At the end I gave them most of the loot and waved goodbye. My conditons were to delete me off their friends list."
"You know, a lot of people say your selfish and that you really don't care about people. I know first hand their wrong. Your always going out of your way to help the under dog and anyone who's in trouble." She huggs my arm closely. "That's why I fell in love with you."
"You wouldn't like me if you seen the real me." I stated. I looked downcast
"Why would you say that?" She nearly yelled.
I sighed. "Nevermind. Sorry I said anything. So lets eat." We stop and sit down to eat.

After eating we sit there and watch the sun set. "Its so beautiful." She stated.

"Yea, you are." I smile as I lay my head on hers. "Please forgive me Lizbeth."
"For what?"
"For not doing this sooner. " I go down and kiss her on the lips. "I've loved you ever since I meet you liz." I confessed.
She blushed. "Really?" She chuckled. "I have to admit. I fell in love with Kirito when he fought that dragon but then I realized he was taken by Asuna so I quickly gave up hope. Then you walked in with Kirito and my heart stopped." She was beet red. "It wasn't because of Kirito either. It was you."
I put my arms around her. "Ill send someone over tomorrow to act as a bodyguard for the shop so things don't get too out of hand. Okay?"
"Who?"
"Don't know yet. I'll. Leave you a message. Anyways, its getting late. Ill walk you home."
"What a gentleman." She smiles.

As we arrive in the town where her shop is, I walk her to the door to see its cracked open. "Wait. Someone's been in here." I pull out my scythe and open the door. Barging in and swinging I knock someone down.
"Ow. What's the big idea?"
"Move and ill cut you down."
Lizbeth walks in after me. "Its okay Reaper. He's a usual customer, although how many times do I have to tell you not to come into my shop while I'm not here?"
"Want me to teach him a lesson?"
"Although he needs one taught to him, it wouldn't be right." She shrugs.
I pull up my friends list and start Google ng through it as I go to a chair in the corner. "Hey Lizbeth, you got a recliner?"
"Yea, why?"
"You might want to pur it out herw for your your BG."
"BG? Whats a BG?" Her guest asks.
"Don't worry about it." I stated. I send out at least a dozen requests for support. And one was to a small guild I had helped. "Okay the requests were sent and a guild might help with it too."
"WHAT!" She yelled from the back. "Don't you think your going a little overboard on this?"


© 2015 Reaper


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on November 12, 2015
Last Updated on November 12, 2015
Tags: Sword Art Online, Fan Fiction


Author

Reaper
Reaper

About
I'm a slow writer and I write mostly fan fiction but I write what I can. I may not spell good or have very bad grammer, but the storys there. more..

Writing
SAO Future SAO Future

A Book by Reaper


Chapter 01 Chapter 01

A Chapter by Reaper


Chapter 02 Chapter 02

A Chapter by Reaper