What is Love and Loss?

What is Love and Loss?

A Poem by Rebel_angel

What is love?

Is it the passion inside of us?

Isn't that loss?

Is it the feeling we crave but never really have?

Is it something we say to make make us feel human?

Or is it somthing we say to make us feel whole?

What is love?

 

What is loss?

How can you have known loss but not love?

Is loss really the loss of a loved one or just the loss of hope?


How can you have lossed and not loved?

But how can we know love?

Is it different inside us all?

Or is it the same?

 

There are so many questions that come from two small words.

© 2009 Rebel_angel


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

woooww this is good hunnie im proud of you lol

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow that totally made my head boggle. :] Hmm, very good questions worth pondering, but I wonder if there was a way to make them fit together more? And yeah, I mean they kidn of go hand in hand in a way but I kind of feel like there is a lack of flow... or is that me?
=] Well anyway, don't change anything because you're a wonderful writer and I like the points brought up in this =]

Posted 14 Years Ago


I think...that the people, or whomever said that it's better to have loved and losed that never to have loved at all, were right. Love is Love even if it's just lasting for a moment...it's there. Love is something people miss when it's gone, I think, becuase it's the closest thing we have to magic. It comes in all forms, (puppy love, child love, romantic love, famiy love) but none the less you feel that same pain and agony when it's gone. Sure there are SO MANY questions but! There really is only one question every one person really NEEDS to answer...Is the love you feel fror even just a moment, you know what I'm talking about, I know you do, that little spark...the..the thrill it gives you in feeling wanted and comforted and needed, feeling safe from the chaotic world around you, yes! that feeing that's the one I'm talking about, is that one moment of magic worth the pain and the agony that MIGHT follow? It's a quetsion everyone needs to answer. To me...my answer?..hm... I suppose you have to be willing to lose in order to win right? Same concept different words. You have to be willing to have your heart broken to make it whole...
Well, on the other hand what do I know ^.^ I'm just a teenager looking for that little thing everyone else is, and doesn't know when it hits her in the face, then ya accidently miss it..ha imagine, what ever it is, love or what not right before our eyes and we just look right on past it, that would SUCK!! But you my dear have summed up, some very important questions, you must have lost someone dear to you it seems your faith in the love department is walking the plank you better stop it before it's too late, well good luck on what ever it is your looking for and I wish you the best of luck i your writing! and remember KEEP WRITING!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
ICE
That is very true...How can we know love and not know pain and loss.... This is a great write!
I'm sure that you'll find your edward or romeo! :P

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

337 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 15, 2009

Author

Rebel_angel
Rebel_angel

Plymouth , United Kingdom



About
Well i love to read, write and perform. Thats about it if I'm not doing any of these things i am out with some friends, at college or work! I am not sure who the real me is and I generally write o.. more..

Writing