Random acts, that lead to life.

Random acts, that lead to life.

A Story by thunderdiamond

I’m 29.  This was a few years ago.  I had met her once and that was torture.  She obviously wanted me, and did everything except jump on me, but I put up my wall after all she was still married.  After that though we didn’t speak for a few weeks.  I thought I should give her time to calm down, she was also really mad with me because I had basically refused to sleep with her.  I knew she was mad so I thought best to give her space.  I also needed the space.  I had just broken up with Louise and at the time I needed the space to get over it.  But a few weeks later I started to miss Jenna.  She hadn’t contacted me at all so I sent her a text one day asking if we were still friends.  She replied quite quickly and said we were always friends.  It was lame, but I had no idea how to break the ice otherwise.  I asked her how she was and to my surprise she said ‘S**t’.  I asked and she said long story.  I hadn’t planned it but I wasn’t busy so I asked her if she wasn’t busy if she wanted to go for dinner.  Happily, she agreed.  Something was off though, she was only replying with one or two words, barely making sentences.  Maybe she was embarrassed maybe she was just sad? 

I picked her up around 7.30.  She looked cute, maybe she looked this cute a few weeks ago and I just didn’t notice.  As she got into my van I could smell her perfume, intoxicating.  It was slightly easier with her this time.  Last time was strange, we hadn’t seen each other in years, she was obviously horny and it was all a bit strange.  This time however we seemed more comfortable with each other.  I know I felt better with her, not as guarded, or maybe I just wasn’t as sad about Louise and therefore felt more like myself.  Jenna however seemed sad, sad and guarded.  I told her we would go to the pub for food but it was busy as we got there, so I ended up driving to another town to the pub there.  The drive takes about 20 minutes or so, and so I asked her what was wrong. 

She was quiet, she told me it was difficult to talk about so I listened.  She explained about her husband, her unhappiness in her marriage and how she didn’t know what to do.  They had had a fight.  I was sat there thinking this guy is a jerk, you deserve better than this but I let her talk. 

A few times during the conversation she went quiet, and I could see out of the corner of my eye she was crying.  She knew what she had to do then, she knew she needed to leave him then, she was just having a hard time coming to terms with it.  Still in denial. 

We got to the pub and she continued to talk.  We ordered although she didn’t eat a lot.  She wasn’t looking at me in the same way as she was a month ago, but I still felt a stab in the gut when she looked into my eyes.  She really did look so cute today, she wasn’t wearing anything over the top her make up wasn’t anything special but there was something so sweet about her.  Maybe it was the fact she wasn’t trying. 

She still laughed, still smiled, but her aura was sad.  I could feel her hiding more than she wanted to show me.  We finished eating, got in the van and I took her home.  It was 9.30 and I had to drop off a tyre at Niels.  She didn’t say anything about staying out, she didn’t say anything about how short of a time we had spent together.  She gave me a hug, that I used to hold her, to try and convey how much I cared at that moment for my friend and just wanted to cheer her up.  She got out and I went to Niels. 

I expected to be there a while.  However, I dropped it off, spoke to him for a while and found myself wanting to see Jenna again.  I text her and told her I was done.  She laughed and I said she should have stayed out.  She told me that it wasn’t her choice to go home.  Right then I knew it was on.  I told her I would come back to get her and so 20 minutes later I picked her up again. 

I didn’t want to drive around all night so I had to think quick where I could park the van.  I remembered a church in the dark with a big car park.  So that’s where we ended up. 

 

I turned off the engine and looked at her.  She was more relaxed than before but definitely wasn’t acting the same way as when I first saw her.  That lack of heat kind of made me want her more. 

We talked about a little of this and a little of that, showed her the scar on my hand from my racing accident.  There was definite heat when she touched my hand. 

‘I can see your bra’ I told her. 

She looks down, shifts her shirt a little and then says ‘It’s a good bra’. 

This leads us to a conversation about how good it is for a woman to take off their bra vs how good it is for men to take off their jeans.  I still maintain freeing the beast from your jeans at the end of the day is better.  It’s easy and relaxed conversation, there doesn’t seem to be any strain or any awkwardness. 

There was a period of a little bit of silence, and then out of the blue she said ‘Robbie, will you cuddle me?’

I look at her and decide a cuddle couldn’t hurt especially after what she had just told me about how shes feeling over her marriage. 

I move over in the van and put my arms around her middle.  My face finds a crook in her neck and I fall into the softness of her skin and the sweet smell of her. Her arms are around my neck, her head is in the crook of my neck and she tells me I smell nice.  I should hope so.  One of her hands is stroking the hair on the back of my head gently and I tell her she will make me fall asleep like that. 

She giggles, apologises and stops.  Damn shouldn’t have said that.  She makes a joke about her b***s being a pillow and I grab them, laugh and then settle my head on her chest.  She swings her legs over mine and I settle my hand between them, not touching her sexually, but in a way that there is just enough electricity.  It’s comfortable here, her arms are over my shoulders, and I close my eyes enjoying the sensation, the silence and her heart beat, which has gotten faster. 

She complains after 5 or 10 minutes about being ‘the big spoon’.  So I sit back up and allow her to snuggle under my arm.  I’m aware that my hand is resting on her hips and I start to get curious.  I don’t know if it’s being close, the smell of her, what it is but I want to touch her. 

She makes a joke with me about her hips.  This has been going on for some time now, she thinks the shape of them is weird, and she makes the same comment while my hand is on her soft warm flesh.  I tell her it seems fine to me, and she moves, she practically sits on my hand and says ‘That’s my a*s’ then she moves my hand on her hip and says ‘And that is fat’. 

Before I know what I’m doing my hand is down the back of her jeans and grabbing her arse. 
‘I’m going to put my fingers in your shithole’ I tell her, we move together as I jam my fingers up her bum, she lets out this amazing moan and then she’s kissing my face.  She tastes so sweet, and her moans from my fingers drive me crazy. 

I grab at her b***s and she stops, unhooks her bra and takes it off.  I still have my fingers in her a*****e but with my other free hand I take one of her tits in my mouth.  She moans again making my dick strain in my shorts.  She reaches for my dick and grabs it, making me moan.  She’s still bouncing her a*s on my fingers and then she’s opening my shorts, and I found myself helping her get my straining c**k out, hoping that she’s going to suck on it, she rubs me up and down licks her lips and bends down, takes my tip in her mouth, soft, wet and hot.  F**k me.  She gets her tongue around my length and takes more of me down her throat.  She never sucked me like this before.  Last time I remember her being too nice about It, this isn’t nice, this is desperate, hungry and it feels great.

At some point she takes off her top so her b***s are fully exposed.  I’m jamming my fingers further into her s**t box as she sucks on me, I’m playing with her hole to make it open up more for me. 

She gets up and is half straddling me while trying to kiss me.  I hold back, and she tells me to kiss her, I tell her it’s too intimate, trying to make this only about what it is and she says It again, kiss me.  I kiss her forcefully then, force my tongue in her mouth and she responds with her own tongue.  I grab her neck and tell her ‘This doesn’t mean anything, you know this doesn’t mean anything?’ 

She nods her understanding and then I kiss her again before I force her back down on my c**k. 

I’m fully enjoying her mouth, her tongue and her throat around my dick but somewhere in the back of my head I am wondering why I told her this all means nothing.  I decide to ignore it and tell her to look at me while her throat is being fucked.  It’s difficult in the confines of the van but she manages to look sexy as hell as I smack her face with my dick.

 

She can’t breathe and comes up for air, kisses me and I turn over and pin her down.  My fingers finding their way to her c**t now, and I pin her down with my arm across her neck so she can’t move and frig her c**t with all I can making her moan and moan.  I can tell she wants to be naked, she wants to be open and she wants to be used, but this is all she’s getting right now.  I feel her moving around and that’s when she starts to beg me to put my fingers in her c**t.  I was going to anyway but now she’s begging I let her beg some more.  I grab her by her throat and lick her neck, her chest while she continues to beg me to finger f**k her.  I’m enjoying toying with her but eventually I want to feel her c**t around my fingers, and I delve them in deep as I can, one at a time.
‘F**k me your tight as f**k’ I tell her, she’s wet as f**k too, and even with all that sex juice I know my c**k would stretch that tight little snatch right out.  I had forgotten how tiny it was. 

It makes me want to f**k her, want to let her ride me, or make her ride me but I hold back and instead continue to use my fingers to make her eventually cum. 

I kiss her head and move back. 

‘I should probably put my shirt back on’ she says and I look over at her and smile.  We are after all in a van in a church car park, where theoretically anyone could pull up and she her topless. 

I wash my hands of her sex with a bottle of water close by as she gets dressed.  She leans forward and starts smoking and I panic that she’s feeling guilty and bad about this.  This was the reason for not wanting to do anything in the first place. 

‘Are you ok?’ I ask her. 

‘yeah I’m fine’ She says, turns and smiles.  Something is off, but try and not think about it I tell myself. 

Jenna decides she wants to cuddle more, so somehow she ends up with her head in my lap, my arm across her with her stroking me.  We sit like that for a good while talking, laughing and she doesn’t seem as upset with herself as I thought she would. 

Which in some ways, scares me more.  

© 2016 thunderdiamond


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on October 13, 2016
Last Updated on October 13, 2016
Tags: erotic, sex, fuck, cunt, love, guys, red hair, liverpool, women, man

Author

thunderdiamond
thunderdiamond

liverpool, United Kingdom



About
28 year old female from Liverpool UK more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by thunderdiamond


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by thunderdiamond