Mary

Mary

A Story by GA
"

think before to do

"
Mary  was a girl who has unmarried. One day a woman came gave her hand to marry for husband.Her husband name was Ali.Mary 30 years old . Her age had gone to marry because her family and she willing to marry so they agreed.Ali's wife was sick and she not able to bedfellow.So doctor said to him neither you can't lie with her nor she bring forth.So Ali was going to second marriage.There is allowed second marriage for men.He were  three  children.   Yet he wanted to marriage.Mrs Ali was arranging to everything for husband marry.She didn't want it but she was forced to it.Likely she wanted to heart of husband.And she hearten herself.She fetched to her husband his wife.She couldn't stand it but she could nothing.At night time her medical report fetched and told them she has recovered and she has deserved  of husband.She also happy and sad .Ali had informed but he had marred.In the morning his first wife came and said to him now i have recovered so you should come beside me for one night and one night beside Mary .You have to do that because i have fetched bride now you should do justice.Ali first wife didn't want to go beside Mary but she was feeling it but she kept silence. Then started their usually days some time they kept quarreling some time thing were better.Like this many months spent. Then Mary brought forth a baby.One day when her daughter about one year old was quarreled in between of them.Ali first wife so excited in it.She was speaking rudely that your father was a corrupt man your mother and your all family is not good.So she couldn't stand she took a rod and stroke her head and go away from home to her brothers house.But she had forgotten his daughter when she sent brother for carrying then they refused from it.Mary was crying so much.At last she demand of divorce .When Ali first wife heard she was very happy.So she tried to again and again at last she succeed .It had not happened before in their family.But Mary beg for her daughter.Now she meet her daughter tow time in a year at religious feast.On Eid day.             

© 2014 GA


Author's Note

GA
where is mistake tell me please

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Mary was a girl who has unmarried. One day a woman came to give her hand to marry for a husband.Her husband's name was Ali. Mary 30 years old. Her age had gone to marry because her family and she willing to marry so they agreed.Ali's wife was sick and she not able to bedfellow.The doctor said to him, neither you can't lie with her, nor she brings forth.So Ali was going to second marriage.There is allowed second marriage for men.He were three children. Yet he wanted to marriage.Mrs Ali was arranging to everything for husband marry.She didn't want it but she was forced to it.Likely she wanted to heart of husband.And she hearten herself.She fetched to her husband his wife.She couldn't stand it but she could nothing.At night time her medical report fetched and told them she has recovered and she has deserved of husband.She also happy and sad .Ali had informed but he had marred.In the morning his first wife came and said to him now i have recovered so you should come beside me for one night and one night beside Mary .You have to do that because i have fetched bride now you should do justice.Ali first wife didn't want to go beside Mary but she was feeling it but she kept silence. Then started their usual days some time they kept quarreling sometime thing were better.Like this many months spent. Then Mary brought forth a baby.One day when her daughter about one year old was quarreled in between of them.Ali first wife so excited in it.She was speaking rudely that your father was a corrupt man your mother and your all family is not good.So she couldn't stand she took a rod and stroke her head and go away from home to her brothers house.But she had forgotten his daughter when she sent brother for carrying then they refused from it.Mary was crying so much.At last she demand of divorce .When Ali first wife heard she was very happy.So she tried to again and again at last she succeed .It had not happened before in their family.But Mary beg for her daughter.Now she meet her daughter tow time in a year at religious feast.On Eid day.

nice I make some correction

Posted 7 Years Ago


The story is nice be continue every time

Posted 7 Years Ago


the story is emotional , however there are quite a lot mistakes in the story. read as much as possible , watch , write , read , speak english and you will improve your writing.

Posted 9 Years Ago


My dear, there are so many mistakes in grammar here, that I could not possibly point them all out. But I know English is our second language. As you write more, you will improve. This is an interesting story. You must practice your writing.

Posted 9 Years Ago


GA

9 Years Ago

My English is so weak i want improve it but how will it.I like it very muuh

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

261 Views
4 Reviews
Added on September 17, 2014
Last Updated on September 17, 2014
Tags: woman

Author

GA
GA

Qatar



About
I want write stories more..

Writing
Careless Careless

A Story by GA


Begger Begger

A Story by GA


ugly ugly

A Story by GA