Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by lovejacks

That night, Joyce found she could not relax. They would be going to Penguin Island the next day and the thought of being close to where Jody would be sleeping and being able to spend a day with her made Joyce quiver in excitement, worry, but most of all, hope. 

"I'm going to take a bubble bath." Joyce announced to no one in particular. 

As the water filled up the tub, Joyce hummed a tune : 

Your shirt tucked out and your hands tucked in

When dark things come calling they want you to hear

The sweet humming underground sleepless and tired

A love type thing, a sure type thing

Oh Jody, what I am feeling right now...its a love type thing

Joyce slid into the tub, sighing contentedly as warm water settled comfortably against her goose-pimpled skin. She lay back, eyes shut, and allowed herself to drift...

Knock knock. 


Jody appeared at the door, hair wet and tousled from towel drying, dressed in a white tank and cargo shorts. 


"What a surprise to see you," Jody said, taken aback. 


"Hey you. I just...wanted, no, needed to come here." Joyce replied with honesty, never taking her eyes off Jody's watercolor ones. 


"I...I'm glad you did," Jody said softly, extending her hand to brush against Joyce's arm, "I'd really like to get to know you -" 


Before Jody could finish, Joyce moved closer towards her. 


"I know, me too." And with that, Joyce stepped forward and brought her lips to gently touch Jody's. They stood there, lips touching, not moving or breathing. As Joyce relaxed and took a tentative gasp of air, she inhaled the scent of soap and shampoo. She let a small smile creep into her face as she registered the smell of the woman of her desires. As her mouth parted slightly, Jody took the cue and tilted her head, taking in Joyce's lower lip in her mouth. Joyce gasped at the strange but exciting contact. She had never experienced something like that before and she reeled in the overdrive of senses. 


Joyce's hand reached out to rest on Jody's hip, wanting to hold Jody and be held in return. Feeling taut muscle underneath her fingers, Joyce stroked gently, causing Jody to inhale sharply. Noticing that sudden intake of breath sent a shiver of anticipation through Joyce. 


"I really need to tell you..." Joyce murmured


I love you, Joyce whispered. Joyce eyes flipped open. She blinked. Realizing she had drifted off into a fantasy of Jody, she cursed silently at how that woman had consumed her being. But Joyce was wired and as her hand moved slowly downwards, Joyce imagined Jody's lips on hers, moving slowly, parting her lips gently with her tongue and Jody's palms caressing her skin, igniting a trail of heat, finally reaching the source of her passion. Just one gentle stroke was all that was needed... Joyce shuddered, biting on her lower lip as she came. 

Jody, she thought as she allowed ebbs of pleasure to drain away from her being. Joyce was tired and needed sleep to stop the thinking. 



© 2011 lovejacks


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on June 8, 2011
Last Updated on June 8, 2011


Author

lovejacks
lovejacks

Singapore



About
I feel too much more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by lovejacks


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by lovejacks